Blake Griffin??? Will not be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by copped

griffin= beasley 2.0...great role player, complimentary to a star but will not be a franchise player...
terrible comparison. Griffin plays with intesity and a sense of urgency. A link Beasley is missing to become a franchise player.
qft.

I think Curry will be the man in this draft. His body will gain more size in time and the ability to handle, shoot and create his own shot will make him acomplete player on offense.

damn dukes
eek.gif
you're 35
Either way this draft needs atleast three years before you start proclaiming anyone to be a bust or not worthy of where ever they were taken

So Blake is better then beasley already? How about we let Blake play a NBA game 1st hell a season before we say that

that's almost as bad as Dirk *@$# sucking self saying Blake was better then Amare already

Smfh

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

that's almost as bad as Dirk *@$# sucking self saying Blake was better then Amare already

Smfh
When in the hell did I say that? I said AT THE SAME STAGE he's further along than Amare was with his game...

^
Dirk you know damn well Mike need help figurin that type stuff out, come on man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME1984

After all that military style training in the off season, the man hurts his knee cap landing on the court. Add another member to the Clipper Draft Pick Hall of Fame!!! The Clippers will always be "the Clippers of the NBA".
He'll be out up to 6 weeks(big deal!). So you're still just as feeble-minded as you were when you started this thread back in May '09.

Put the pipe down? Let's not act like it's some open and shut case...
grin.gif

It'll be interesting to see which one of these Big 12 Super-Forwards end ups being better down the road.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

If I'm the Clippers, I'm looking for that O.J. Mayo type, who my not have a complete game yet, but can put points on the board and put +@$## in the seats. I don't see Blake Griffin being that guy. Is there no Mayo in this draft?

Eric Gordon is that guy and Griffin is our future PF which we desperately needed after EB bounced and Zbo(head case) replaced him.
tired.gif

Had to be a laker fan spreading this propaganda
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Michael Beasley >>>Blake

put that pipe down homeo
laugh.gif
coming from a unbiased opinion, realistically i doubt blake will start for the clips so let's see if he can produce as well as beasley inlimited minutes. mark my words, beasley will prove all you haters wrong this year.

dvdjamm5150 wrote:
I was looking for pics of Blake doing that slam on Mbenga and found these pics...

What the hell?

http://graneyandthepig.fi...2/blakegriffin-girl1.jpg src="http://graneyandthepig.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/blakegriffin-girl1.jpg">

blakegriffin-girlfrolicking2.jpg

http://graneyandthepig.fi...2/blakegriffin-girl3.jpg src="http://graneyandthepig.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/blakegriffin-girl3.jpg">
These are the side effects of being drafted by the Clippers, don't blame the victim. Danny Ferry, deserted to Europe once he was draft by theClippers to avoid this type of shell shock. No matter how physical or mentally strong you think you are, we all have our braking points. We now know Mr.Griffin's.

It's been 4 months and the Clippers are still the Clippers of the NBA and Stephen Curry is proving me right, again. 

It's been 4 months and the Clippers are still the Clippers of the NBA and Stephen Curry is proving me right, again. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

prime looking like a nostradamus yo
eek.gif

It doesn't take a Nostradamus to perdict that the Clippers will always be the Clippers.  And that drafting a player who can handle the ball, shoot and create his own shot, will thrive in todays NBA. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom