Blake Griffins New Girl

Originally Posted by Meangene4

He got that good D.

Mel_1.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 at this thread. 
how convenient. blake plays a game and does damage at staples then afterwards goes a mile down figueroa straight to her dorm room to punish some more.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Totally random, but here's Blake's real Facebook account
tongue.gif

http://www.facebook.com/p...0000307935626&v=wall
is it really? serious ...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Most likely; I searched "Blake Griffin" from Jasmine Shein (BG's girl)'s friends, so it should be him
nerd.gif

cant be .. i checked "his girl's" profile and viewed the profile pics.. no comments on the pictures, except for some that has like 1 or 2 saying youre pretty or beautiful..

i mean a girl that hot will have her real friends/people she knows comment her pics. and SOURCE confirming that thats blake's chick?

jus sayin..
Hmm that's a good point. But I know a few 'semi-famous' people who have Facebook accounts but barely even use it, and people barely comment on their pictures/statuses/etc... I guess it'd be pretty cool if that really was Blake's FB
tongue.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 at this thread. 
how convenient. blake plays a game and does damage at staples then afterwards goes a mile down figueroa straight to her dorm room to punish some more.

tongue.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Most likely; I searched "Blake Griffin" from Jasmine Shein (BG's girl)'s friends, so it should be him
nerd.gif

cant be .. i checked "his girl's" profile and viewed the profile pics.. no comments on the pictures, except for some that has like 1 or 2 saying youre pretty or beautiful..

i mean a girl that hot will have her real friends/people she knows comment her pics. and SOURCE confirming that thats blake's chick?

jus sayin..
Hmm that's a good point. But I know a few 'semi-famous' people who have Facebook accounts but barely even use it, and people barely comment on their pictures/statuses/etc... I guess it'd be pretty cool if that really was Blake's FB
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

jus sayin..
tongue.gif

nonetheless..  i added his FB.. but why the default pic a kid playin gbaseball?
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

jus sayin..
tongue.gif

nonetheless..  i added his FB.. but why the default pic a kid playin gbaseball?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

She has a nice rack, but lets not blow this girl up. I see better chicks walking down the street daily, her face is average. I would still smash, but she isn't drool worthy by any means.

This man speaks the TRUTH!!!!

She has a nice rack, but lets not blow this girl up. I see better chicks walking down the street daily, her face is average. I would still smash, but she isn't drool worthy by any means.

This man speaks the TRUTH!!!!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Surprised it took #29 replies for the typical NT response...
laugh.gif

Forgot some NT'ers walk in a world of dimes, even though they reside in Oregon.

laugh.gif

cosign 

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Surprised it took #29 replies for the typical NT response...
laugh.gif

Forgot some NT'ers walk in a world of dimes, even though they reside in Oregon.

laugh.gif

cosign 

Back
Top Bottom