BLASTING -- "2guard" and "ksmith4768" and "eddiebauer757"

These three dudes...

eyes.gif

Who the hell sells you a shoe, and ships the same day or next day after they got payment?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Consistently.....?[/color]

I mean, for real, who does this these days? Who the hell do these dudes think they are?

Ol' "wanna call you and make sure everything is straight after delivery" #!* bammas?

Won't take extra money. Won't sell you a VVVVNDS shoe as DS.
frown.gif

I've even had bammas meet in at my house or at Friendship Heights for convenience.
mad.gif

I'm [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]truly[/color] disgusted at the trust and great customer service provided.

I don't know if I can [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]ever[/color] get used to this #!#%!

For real jo...
smh.gif

my goal in life is to one day obtain the MyTSharp gif collection.� I imagine it will be something like this...

(0:50 mark)

"I can feel the power!!!"

Fantastic4our wrote:
my goal in life is to one day obtain the MyTSharp gif collection.� I imagine it will be something like this...

You want the glow my son?

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Fantastic4our wrote:

You want the glow my son?

My-T.
Jesus H. Christ Tommie do you have a gif for EVERYTHING?!
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Will (2guard) been on his consisten #@%+ forrrrever, word to all the co.jp's and j's he use to slang some years back...

I use to think he was the best kept secret but I guess not anymore, might needa holla atcha pimp!

Tommie don't even needa post text no more with all the gif's hes holdin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PAT2345912

roll.gif

Will (2guard) been on his consisten #@%+ forrrrever, word to all the co.jp's and j's he use to slang some years back...

I use to think he was the best kept secret but I guess not anymore, might needa holla atcha pimp!

Tommie don't even needa post text no more with all the gif's hes holdin
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom