Originally Posted by TSX24

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Check this guy out. He's pretty kewl.

indifferent.gif
i'm not NOT kewlz.
i hope u aren't serious. 

cerealz broz

I don't really give a damn, as long as whatever is thrown out by someone doesn't hit my car.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

^ and how this relates to littering....i still dont understand
are yall seriously not seeing the connection or just playing? The city +#*+!+ him out of his money so he +#*+!+ the city by throwing his +@$@ on the ground...
if youre that really dense to believe that losing his $2.60 warrants him throwing *$%% from his truck on the ground... then theres no point in really discussing this with you. 
i hope youre playing 
grin.gif

I throw everything out my car window. If the cup holders i filled and i got a new drink, cups will be tossed out. If i'm driving and i just feel the need to do some spring cleaning..Trash is getting thrown all over the street (look in the rearview just to make sure nobody is behind me). DO NOT CARE.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 i aint even mad.

i just threw a reciept out the window earlier
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by flightman

Originally Posted by spacerace

co-sign. it's just straight up disrespectful. ive actually called friends/family out on this - wouldn't have before if it wasn't for to larry david.

Disrespectful to who? Mother Earth? That +%*@@ gonna be around a lot longer than me.  
it's disrespectful to everyone else who either has to look at your garbage or has to pick it up because of your laziness and blissful ignorance 

excuse my ignorance..but how does trash kill the planet? Matter can only be transformed...swag

not like throwing it away for it to be dumped into a landfill is any better for the planet, but yeah, I don't get why people can't just hold onto their trash.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

not like throwing it away for it to be dumped into a landfill is any better for the planet, but yeah, I don't get why people can't just hold onto their trash.
throwing on street>keeping in car

I'll clip the 6 pack rings to my pbrs so the ducks won't get cuffed, if it makes yall feel any better.

Why are you blaming all these people who like to litter recklessly? You should blame their good for nothing parents for raising them like savages.

I love people who live in dirty $+* communities (ghetto or trailer park) who complain about how filthy it is as they throw their trash on the ground.

Wasting taxpayer money trying to keep it clean for their filthy selves instead of the money being used to better the community in other ways.

Have some respect for the place you call your home. Be it your city, neighborhood, block or stoop.

I throw everything out my car window. If the cup holders i filled and i got a new drink, cups will be tossed out. If i'm driving and i just feel the need to do some spring cleaning..Trash is getting thrown all over the street (look in the rearview just to make sure nobody is behind me). DO NOT CARE.

You are gross and stupid.

Originally Posted by swendro88

You are gross and stupid.

shut up, simp.  

dudes are simpin on earth now.

I was walking behind a guy who was smoking a cigarette.

He tossed his cigarette to the ground.

I walked over, picked it up, and handed it to him saying "excuse me, I think you dropped this."

He just stared at me but took it from my hand and carried it across the street to a trash can.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

I was walking behind a guy who was smoking a cigarette.

He tossed his cigarette to the ground.

I walked over, picked it up, and handed it to him saying "excuse me, I think you dropped this."

He just stared at me but took it from my hand and carried it across the street to a trash can.
You would've gotten laughed real hard. But anyway I recycle, and try and throw my trash away, but if something needs to be removed from my truck at a specific moment out the window it's going. Have a tendency to try and throw things out the window into garbage cans, goes in maybe 65% of the time, I get out and pick it up if im not in a rush though. Most of yall the type to see something, actually let it affect you even though it has nothing to do with you, and then sit there saying nothing, and doing nothing about it. On top of that, probably dont even bother to pick it up yet it bothers you so much 
laugh.gif
. Lifes simple bros, just enjoy 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nine point five

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm in no way some eco-freedom fighter....%*@@, I don't even recycle
laugh.gif
  However, folks who blatantly litter just grind my gears.  It's right up there w. not returning your shopping cart to the cart return in the parking lot.  I'm talking about folks who throw trash right out their windows when driving amongst other things.  How hard is it to put your %*@@ in the trash?  I dunno what it is, but it really bothers me....I think it comes down to being annoyed w. laziness more than anything.  
With all due respect, you have no grounds for your complaints if this is true.

Why not? 

*edit*

On top of that, probably dont even bother to pick it up yet it bothers you so much

I see a lot of things that bother me on the daily....if you see someone with their pants sagging below their $$%, are you going to tell them to pull up their ##%%?  No.  I'm not going to tell someone to pick up their trash....there are PLENTY of battles worth fighting and that's not one of them.  Like I said, it's just something that grinds my gears....nothing more, nothing less.  I don't lose any sleep over it. 

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

^
yea. I really lucked out that it was some frail hipster walking to his morning class.

thats the only reason you did it 
laugh.gif
 let it be downtown, you know you wouldnt done that %+*@.

Back
Top Bottom