BLATANT littering grinds my gears....

the amount of idiocy in this thread is mind-boggling.

if you litter that much, chances are you're of low-quality values

and pretty much just a low-quality person in general

People need something to do when it comes to community service.
I DO NOT LITTER THO. EVER.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Agreed, but here in Philly littering is like second nature to most people. The streets in the city are disgusting.
30t6p3b.gif

I really dislike this about Philly but it's not just here.

Come on DJs.. You should recycle.

Littering is lazy and doesn't make sense most of the time. Chances are, you can hold onto your trash until you get to a garbage can. Its especially bad when you do it in your own neighborhood or city, have some pride and make a small effort, it can go a long way

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm in no way some eco-freedom fighter....%*@@, I don't even recycle
laugh.gif
  However, folks who blatantly litter just grind my gears.  It's right up there w. not returning your shopping cart to the cart return in the parking lot.  I'm talking about folks who throw trash right out their windows when driving amongst other things.  How hard is it to put your %*@@ in the trash?  I dunno what it is, but it really bothers me....I think it comes down to being annoyed w. laziness more than anything.  
I was with you until you mentioned not returning the shopping cart. I'm sorry but I hardly ever return the cart. 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Come on DJs.. You should recycle.

Littering is lazy and doesn't make sense most of the time. Chances are, you can hold onto your trash until you get to a garbage can. Its especially bad when you do it in your own neighborhood or city, have some pride and make a small effort, it can go a long way

I know...I'll get better w. doing so. 

Also, I agree w. what you said about having pride in your community by not littering. 

I don't feel right not throwing my stuff away in the trash can. Even if it falls out I need to put it bag in the bin.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

I was walking behind a guy who was smoking a cigarette.

He tossed his cigarette to the ground.

I walked over, picked it up, and handed it to him saying "excuse me, I think you dropped this."

He just stared at me but took it from my hand and carried it across the street to a trash can.

I'm not even one to try to act hard but if you pulled that on me I probably would've got pissed at you and started some $!!$. I'm not much of a litterer but I am a smoker and I do throw butts out the window/throw them on the ground and put them out if there isn't an ashtray or trash can by me.

My friend is from Baltimore and he's litters like a *@$*#!%+$$+* though, he said everyone there does it which makes IamMD's posts make sense to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IamMD

excuse my ignorance..but how does trash kill the planet? Matter can only be transformed...swag
laugh.gif
 he tried using science to justify littering. 

Originally Posted by Luciano Jones

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

^
yea. I really lucked out that it was some frail hipster walking to his morning class.

thats the only reason you did it 
laugh.gif
 let it be downtown, you know you wouldnt done that %+*@.
Im sayin though. Thats excessively brave, some cats would hit you with more than a
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr
roll.gif

What kills me is my city provides three bins per every household. (Trash, Recycle, Yard Waste) Every Tuesday morning half my block only pulls out their black trash bin. It irritates me that nobody on the block recycles even when the city provides you with a damn bin. I cant stand lazy #$$ people.

I wish my city had SF regulations where you get fined for things like this. I love that SF now has compost bins as well.

I've seen people unload stuff off their trucks and dump it on the side of the street as if it was a junk yard

Originally Posted by kiendienn

we have a lot of cool people on NT
Word. 
eyes.gif

I called a couple friends out about it and they hit me with the
ohwell.gif
 only because they were embarrassed at how dumb it looked in retrospect. 

Even if you think its makes no difference on the environment, on a social level it makes you look pretty simple-minded.

Mogs 20+ years old droppin' **** on the ground. 
laugh.gif
. Like grow up.

Add to that the nasty %%% people who eat some wings from the chinese restaurant and leave the container w/bones sitting on a stoop or in the hallways of the jects or on a park bench.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Add to that the nasty %%% people who eat some wings from the chinese restaurant and leave the container w/bones sitting on a stoop or in the hallways of the jects or on a park bench.
indifferent.gif
now thats OD. 

Originally Posted by SHUGES

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I use to throw stuff out the window till I had to clean up the side of the freeway for community service... Now my car be junky till I get time to clean it

Originally Posted by solesavage

What kills me is my city provides three bins per every household. (Trash, Recycle, Yard Waste) Every Tuesday morning half my block only pulls out their black trash bin. It irritates me that nobody on the block recycles even when the city provides you with a damn bin. I cant stand lazy #$$ people.

I wish my city had SF regulations where you get fined for things like this. I love that SF now has compost bins as well.
Cats in my city get extra trash cans for a buck a year. This one chick and her family would fill four regular trash cans every week and use none of the others
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom