BLATANT littering grinds my gears....

And I sent one back calling you a $@+@! and saying if you not trying to do +@$% then kill this talk.You could of said that on here.

Originally Posted by jermz101

I dos it a few tes recently...threw it directly out the car window, went to walgreens with my boy got muscle milk and a few cliff nars after a workout...bags and bottles was pissing me off the whole car ride
mad.gif
...launched em out the window, a single f*** was given cant lie

Other then that I domt liter

is this a language?

Originally Posted by IamMD

One of the dumber things you've ever said. You think dudes throw their empty water bottle on the ground and think to self "just got my 10+ swag points?" nah..lol I throw my trash on the ground because I don't feel like carrying it anymore.
indifferent.gif
Never even think twice about it, in fact, I usually make sure nobody is watching since its pretty much frowned upon.

This statement is something I don't understand. You say you just liter and don't think about it, but then you say you make sure (thinking) nobody is looking before you do it.

A while back, my 7 year old son & I were walking out of a target & saw some fat dude throw trash on the ground (As he was passing the trash can no less). My son said, "Awwwww you litered really loud" & dude turn around. He kept walking & my so didn't give it a rest & yelled out, "Excuse me, aren't you going to throw that away in the trash can like an adult should" in front of a few people & he turned back around & cathrew it away. He told 'ol dude he did a good job. Needless to say, we turned around & went back into Target & I got him an action figure... LMAO. That %%@ was soooo funny because my son would not let it go...

Originally Posted by Let Me Post

Originally Posted by jermz101

I dos it a few tes recently...threw it directly out the car window, went to walgreens with my boy got muscle milk and a few cliff nars after a workout...bags and bottles was pissing me off the whole car ride
mad.gif
...launched em out the window, a single f*** was given cant lie

Other then that I domt liter

is this a language?

Im just re reading my post... Touch screen phones ftl

Back
Top Bottom