BLATANT littering grinds my gears....

I'm in no way some eco-freedom fighter....%*@@, I don't even recycle
laugh.gif
  However, folks who blatantly litter just grind my gears.  It's right up there w. not returning your shopping cart to the cart return in the parking lot.  I'm talking about folks who throw trash right out their windows when driving amongst other things.  How hard is it to put your %*@@ in the trash?  I dunno what it is, but it really bothers me....I think it comes down to being annoyed w. laziness more than anything.  

I just went to school and the parking meter took my money. So I had to pay double. I had trash in my truck so I dump on the ground at the meter.
tumblr_lm0gt7s3Pj1qdlkgg.gif

I feel you (and I'm about as far from being an eco-freedom fighter as you can get as well). I don't get it either. I'll be driving and see someone toss a McDonald's cup out the window, and I'm like "really?" Can't just keep it in the cup holder and throw it in a trash can the next time you get out of the car? Is it causing such an inconvenience that you need to rid yourself of its presence immediately?

It speaks to the type of person they are in general: lazy, uncaring, oblivious and self-centered.

co-sign. it's just straight up disrespectful. ive actually called friends/family out on this - wouldn't have before if it wasn't for to larry david.

yea, $+#+@ annoying. but other than laziness, its just straight not giving a %#%$ about anything but yourself.

I mean it just don't feel right throwing trash on the ground.

Amazes me how people are so nonchalant about it.

Like a non-black saying the N-word, How does that even FEEL right?!

I was at Penn Station a few weeks ago and this lady dropped a @%$+ load of candy on the ground. She took a look at it, and moved away.
laugh.gif
I dunno...had it been me, I would have picked it all up and put it in the trash. I know the floor is grimy as #$*% in Penn Station, but who wants to walk around w. Red Hots stuck in the soles of their shoes? I mean damn....just wash your hands after you clean it up. It's not that hard.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I just went to school and the parking meter took my money. So I had to pay double. I had trash in my truck so I dump it at the meter.

I'm sure you hurt the meter's feelings.  Point proved.  Good job. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I just went to school and the parking meter took my money. So I had to pay double. I had trash in my truck so I dump it at the meter.

I'm sure you hurt the meter's feelings.  Point proved.  Good job. 

It's 101 degrees here. The city told me they dont do refunds. So I had to charge 2.60 on my card because their machine and I cant use the student parking due to the city construction blocking the entrance.

Don't care too much but I hate when there is a garbage right by u but people still just throw it on the floor. Garbage is in eyes view in the direction u are walking dude

I saw a person at a stop light open their door and place a Wendys cup in the street. I was absolutely shocked at the laziness. 

Agreed, but here in Philly littering is like second nature to most people. The streets in the city are disgusting.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

co-sign. it's just straight up disrespectful. ive actually called friends/family out on this - wouldn't have before if it wasn't for to larry david.

Disrespectful to who? Mother Earth? That +%*@@ gonna be around a lot longer than me.  

Originally Posted by flightman

Originally Posted by spacerace

Disrespectful to who? Mother Earth? That +%*@@ gonna be around a lot longer than me.  

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i litter...i just dont care, either throw away now or picc it up later.

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

^ and how this relates to littering....i still dont understand
are yall seriously not seeing the connection or just playing? The city +#*+!+ him out of his money so he +#*+!+ the city by throwing his +@$@ on the ground...

Originally Posted by trunks206

I saw a person at a stop light open their door and place a Wendys cup in the street. I was absolutely shocked at the laziness. 
What also bothers me is that living in Seattle, I know it's one of the cleanest major cities in America, and we have idiots who do stuff like that.

I feel the same OP. I was raised better than that. I cant throw a McD's bag out the window. Smh

gum wrappers, receipts- no damn given
bags from fast food place, chip bags, bottles, etc- damn given.

I throw everything out my car window. If the cup holders i filled and i got a new drink, cups will be tossed out. If i'm driving and i just feel the need to do some spring cleaning..Trash is getting thrown all over the street (look in the rearview just to make sure nobody is behind me). DO NOT CARE.

Originally Posted by IamMD

I throw everything out my car window. If the cup holders i filled and i got a new drink, cups will be tossed out. If i'm driving and i just feel the need to do some spring cleaning..Trash is getting thrown all over the street (look in the rearview just to make sure nobody is behind me). DO NOT CARE.
Check this guy out. He's pretty kewl.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

indifferent.gif
i'm not NOT kewlz.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

indifferent.gif
i'm not NOT kewlz.
i hope u aren't serious. 

Back
Top Bottom