BLENDS X Aqua VI Warehouse Sale!!! *DIAMOND DUNK RAFFLE*

dang... im out of town that weekend... :smh:
smh.gif

Well Off G's

BIGGEST SALE FREE GIVEAWAYS ON SATURDAY ! !

SUNDAY ONLY SECRET RAFFLE ( SERIOUS HEATERS )

rules for raffle : for every 3 shoes purchased on Sunday Only you will
receive 1 raffle ticket. the winning #'s will be drawn on Sunday @ 3pm

YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO WIN A FREE PAIR OF ????

i went last year and it was a waste of time, you guys didn't really have anything
TeamLakers​
Team Dunder Mifflin: Scranton Branch

Quote:
i went last year and it was a waste of time, you guys didn't really have anything

oooohhh yeah. well, unfortunately last time the uhaul that was carrying all of theRetro Jordans (DMP, Jordan IV, Jordan III) and Nike SB ran out of gas on the way so it never made it.

it is a sale. i will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you know what that word means.. now, hopefully you do, so by saying it was a waste of time, are you speaking for the 250+ people who wasted their time going home with 3 or more shoeboxes full of nothing???

waste of time eh? I went to the Blends sale up here and I saw plenty of SBs.

Quote:
ran out of gas on the way so it never made it.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Economics
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.

Underestimating the tonacity of the soft spoken is the equivalency of minuting the out come of a bear in a lion's den....​

blends sales are crack

if you look well enough

found jet setter e-cues and

xiv's

for 40 bucks a pop

if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Quote:
it is a sale. i will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you know what that word means.. now, hopefully you do, so by saying it was a waste of time, are you speaking for the 250+ people who wasted their time going home with 3 or more shoeboxes full of nothing???
TeamLakers​
Team Dunder Mifflin: Scranton Branch

last year sales was cool even without sbs ! what ever happen to gary havnt seen him on nt
I don't collect J's I can't afford them
AIM:KOOL KID TOMMY

Basically I think what the general complaint is, is that people are expecting to come up hard... but guys remember this is a sale even if it seems like every other month there's a warehouse sale by Blends it doesn't mean you'll be finding a grip of goodies and whatnot. These frequent warehouse sales are done to liquidate remaining stock of items that are left over.

I'll probably head over to pickup some gym shoes, maybe a pair of beaters, and a pair for the pops, can't beat cost.

And then pickup some tees at Attic
l_b91423026fab31fffb4ed6982930e6b0.jpg
For Sale: Baller Bands Every Color... Orange, Blue, White, Pink, etc.

Quote:
is this attic sale at both buena park and san diego stores?

yes there's an attic thread with all this information about the sale
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

THIS WEEKEND ITS ON BLENDS WILL BE RAFFLING A WAY A PAIR OF DIAMOND DUNKS ON SUNDAY.

Quote:
oooohhh yeah. well, unfortunately last time the uhaul that was carrying all of theRetro Jordans (DMP, Jordan IV, Jordan III) and Nike SB ran out of gas on the way so it never made it.

Actually,

4 of my friends and I overtook the Uhaul in 4 black Civics with green Neon undercarriages. We sold all the shoes to Bow-Wow so he could slang them in Japan.
Pistol Grip Pump GoW Clan in full effect!

please dont leave blends flyers on my car while im at attic, thanks.
Yo I'm hot like 95 Fahrenheit​

^better get there early then last time i got there like 3 hrs early and there was a long @#%$ line. all of the things they were showing in this thread was nowhere in sight.

wow, this sale looks serious

too bad im out of cash, and only have my credit card 8\
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

wow i went to the one last when they had blends and triumvir3 there and was pretty dissapointed. but looking at those pics, they actually have good stuff this year, clerk pack am90s? should've gone to this one. =(
Wanted: Nike Dunk SB Size 8 or 8.5.
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom