Blisters/Corns After balling... any solutions to minimize this ?

If I ball for a couple hours pretty hard, (nh) I will get some blistering/corns on some of my toes. It shouldn't be a shoe thing, cause it happens withwhatever I wear. There is probably nothing, but is there something that can help minimize this ? better quality socks/double socking ? I do a lot of stoppingand going so i'm sure that is the culprit to the problem. Anyone have any tips or hints on what I can do ?

wear cotton socks and make sure it fits snugly so it won't keep slipping around causing friction. make sure u wear the right size to make sure your footdoesn't slip around inside.

wearing your TRUE size. probably .5 to 1 size down to what you're wearing. other than that, get new kicks that fit your feet shape better.

NEVER wear cotton socks, use acrylic socks such as NBA socks. Cotton socks are the worst to wear when your feet are sweating.

Originally Posted by fc1114

NEVER wear cotton socks, use acrylic socks such as NBA socks. Cotton socks are the worst to wear when your feet are sweating.

Bingo.

thats the right answer. Acrylic and polyester are both better options than cotton.

Back
Top Bottom