***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

5 more days diabros
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

barbarian all day son. too strong.
pimp.gif

im probably gonna be playin faded most of the time so i cant be bothered with characters that require too much micomanaging or fast mouse click movements.  with barb i can just go full on slash and kill mode.

im still considering whether i should take a day off of work on 5/15 so I can get a full days worth of play in.  Either that, or I might just bring my laptop to work with me, shut the door to my office and pretend I'm on a conference call and play all day.  what do what do.

Hard to believe we are less than 12 hours away!!!!
going to the midnight release at gamestop

Megatron#1426
rolling a petless WD
smile.gif

im feening. i ordered it through amazon release day delivery. i get home early from work tomorrow and am hoping its at my doorstep by that time!

got me watching streams already.

I have a Mumble server if yall are trying to run some Hardcore CoOp.   I'm also down for softcore too.

BoomBox#1733

I have the game installed and ready to go.  Barbarian all day.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

how do you guys have the game installed already?

I bought the digital copy from battle.net.  Lets you install it the day before.  Installation was smooth.  No problems.  Logging in tomorrow may be a different story though.

stupid question.

are servers supposed to go live at 12:00AM PT tonight?

damn i feel like a kid again. i might have to take a nap tonight then wake up again at 11:50pm so that i can stay up all night to play and then go straight to the office in the morning.

This is the first time I downloaded the digital version of anything.  Am I supposed to receive an e-mail with an activation key?  It's installing right now.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

stupid question.

are servers supposed to go live at 12:00AM PT tonight?

damn i feel like a kid again. i might have to take a nap tonight then wake up again at 11:50pm so that i can stay up all night to play and then go straight to the office in the morning.
Man, I was hoping Midnight EST.
laugh.gif

Damn slow West coasters...

if there's anyone out there who doesn't plan on giving away their guest pass for D3, I'd really appreciate a hook up for it.

My laptop is right on the border of being able to run it efficiently. I want to make sure it's at least playable before I pull the trigger.

has it always been 4 players max for d3? i vaguely remember in closed beta playing with more than 3 other people..

Back
Top Bottom