BlOCKBUSTER Signing: Sacramento Kings Acquire....

Beno Udrih :pimp:
pimp.gif

i didnt even know the spurs didnt have him on their roster, let alone get trained. hes only good in the spurs offense.
Wale!!!​
She said not on the first night, I asked at twelve
D.C. they put her on me, so I'm feelin myself like I lost my keys

The Spurs traded him to the Timberwolves a few days ago.

Bibby out, and then Douby got laid out by a Tyson Chandler screen last night.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

i remember this guy not even being able to get the ball across halfcourt against the pistons like 3 times in a row. then he was yanked and never played again in the series

Why in the hell did Minnesota trade a second rounder to get the guy and then cut him loose?
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

YES BLOCKBUSTER

:lol:
laugh.gif

This guy could actually become popular in Sacramento.

EDIT: Does anybody remember Kevin Martin having his breakout game against this dude a couple of years ago? The behind the back pass between Beno's legs on a fastbreak :rofl:
roll.gif
Team49ers/CalBears
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

Somewhere in San Antonio, Brent Barry is taking a sigh of relief.
THaHaHHaHaEHaHaHaDHaHaAHaHaRHaHaKHaHaHaKHaHaNHaHaIHaHaGHaHaHHaHaT
S E E Y O U I N D E C E M B E R​
"ONE BY ONE THEY'LL HEAR MY CALL, THEN THIS WICKED TOWN WILL FOLLOW MY FALL."​

i actually feel sorry for the kings nowadays...
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Quote:
at geoff petrie for not going after earl boykins

He did go after him.

But he wasn't going to play for us. The reason he's not on a team right now is because he wants money. Something we don't have.

Quote:
Does anybody remember Kevin Martin having his breakout game against this dude a couple of years ago? The behind the back pass between Beno's legs on a fastbreak
InSearchofMID WESTRegionalXIXsize 11

Because of scrubs like Moore, Thomas, Reef, they ate up a big chunk of cap space. Therefore we are pretty much about the luxury tax. Go after Earl? You mean another shoot-first PG? That wants too much money? Yeah. That'll save us from mediocrity.

Beno is there for relief and relief only till Bibby gets back. Would you rather pay $800,00 to some nobody and let him rot on the bench, or add another bloated contract to take his spot?
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

^ I thought it was Brent Barry at first, too...but it was #14. I remember watching sportcenter forever trying to see it again. Plus you know Brent wasn't trying to get back on D :lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers/CalBears
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

Calling us the Pacers would be a compliment. With our two "stars" out, we're on the bottom.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

but bibby is back in about 2-3 weeks.

that means udrih is back to the bench unless bibby get traded.

Back
Top Bottom