BLOCKBUSTER VS NETFLIX

Anyone have experience with both?

I want to sign up for a rental service but don't know which would be a better choice/investment.

If it makes a difference, there's a Blockbuster up the street (4 minute drive).

Netflix by far has the better movie selection. That being said the only downside is that you might have to wait a while for a new release to come to you. Thelongest I've ever waited for a movie was like 2 weeks.

With that being said, the selection you get and the customer service far exceeds the downside of the waiting.

Netflix by far ONLY con is if you want to rent blu rays be prepared to pay a premium and I have a feeling they'll raise the prices again

Netflix has the 2 week free trial you should check it out see how long movies take to arrive and all that I mean if there's a Blockbuster 4 minutes awaythat's a major advantage

Blockbuster charging like 10.99 for video games.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LiLwAnG05

Anyone have experience with both?

I want to sign up for a rental service but don't know which would be a better choice/investment.

If it makes a difference, there's a Blockbuster up the street (4 minute drive).

....but your mailbox is closer. The wait for Netflix movies isn't that bad. I've gotten them in as little as 2 days

with blockbuster online you can always return up to 5 movies a month in store for free rentals and anything after that for a 1.99 plus bluerays I believe isthe same price ....

I like the netflix downloads section a lil more then I do the BB 5 movie in-store exchange.

if u have a xbox 360 you can strem movies from Netflix

quite amazing actually

left blockbuster for netlix

also depends what package you're going to do. if you like downloading/streaming vid netflix might be better. if you're getting a super premium packageBB might be better cause in a pinch you could swap in store.

I would sign up for both trials and make sure they have distribution centers close by. I mail my movie on monday, it gets to dist center tuesday/ships new onetuesday and gets to my house wednesday. make sure that's the case for both.

Back
Top Bottom