Blood Diamond

I'd say 7 or 8 out of 10.  Definitely go see it.  And Jennifer Connolly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

9 out of 10. I've seen it several times and enjoyed it every time. Leo is really underrated as an actor, I don't think he's done a movie in the past 10 years that I didn't like.

I fell asleep watching it in a theater, and only woke up when explosions happened to double check that I wasn't in Iraq.  Did not care for the parts I was awake for.

Love this movie.

this is the one that really made me into a Leo fan. Dude is talented.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

I fell asleep watching it in a theater, and only woke up when explosions happened to double check that I wasn't in Iraq.  Did not care for the parts I was awake for.
wow.. how common would you say PTSD/flashbacks are in the military?

One of the best movies I've ever seen. BY FAR, the best toke'd experience I've had with a movie. My boy and I smoked two blunts in the parking lot, went in, did not say a word for the entire movie, looked at each other after the movie and realized we'd just experienced the pinnacle of being entertained. The only thing that could of made it better was sitting in those grass onto a mountain movie chair things they show as the preview before every AMC movie starts.

Good acting by both leads but story got kind of whatever. Just wasn't overall interesting to me.....but shows how Leo is such a great actor. Doing that accent must be hard.

Leo's character is awesome, murking fools easily.  Every time I watch the movie I try to imitate his accent.

Great movie, great acting and story. I watched this then snuck into pursuit of happyness and I would have to say this movie definitely out shined that.

I love this movie.
pimp.gif

Me and my boy constantly say "bro" as "bruu" like Leo does throughout the movie.

And every once in a while I scream "Where is my son?!"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom