Bloomberg Channel > CNBC

CNBC is awful and has the biggest idiots ever on their shows.  Just now, they are saying that people are getting out of the Euro and into gold for safety since they will have to print Euros.  Maria Caruso Cabrera says "well the Euro is at 1.43/USD".  They have to correct her and tell her that people are dumping the Euro and Dollar.

Then, two days ago they have this CEO on and they are asking him about taxes.  He says "we need to lower the taxes and broaden the base".  They ask him, "Do you have a specific tax plan?"  He says "I don't know and don't have a plan"  
indifferent.gif

Bottom line, CNBC is the worst, gives biased information and they act like corporate paid off politicians. 

When I first started reading The Snowball (Buffet's Bio) the author mentioned he watched CNBC on mute 
laugh.gif
.. I thoroughly understood why he did so.. Liesman, Cramer and the rest of the clowns on that show network annoy the hell out of me. They usually have a couple of good guest speakers though..  Bloomberg needs to upgrade to HD 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

When I first started reading The Snowball (Buffet's Bio) the author mentioned he watched CNBC on mute 
laugh.gif
.. I thoroughly understood why he did so.. Liesman, Cramer and the rest of the clowns on that show annoy the hell out of me. They usually have a couple of good guest speakers though..  Bloomberg needs to upgrade to HD 
30t6p3b.gif

Agreed.  If more people watch Bloomberg, then they will be more likely to upgrade to HD.  I don't even like most of their guest speakers because they say very little of substance, the only reason I watch at all is because of the pretty colors in HD 

I too watch on mute because CNBC comes in HD for me and Bloomberg does not. I don't need commentary, I need metrics.

people really take TV news seriously?

only watch news channels for the documentary fact based stuff

+@%! all those news anchors they are all just trolls

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Bloomberg needs to upgrade to HD 
30t6p3b.gif

Bloomberg Television is in HD. Perhaps your TV provider doesn't carry the HD feed.

Back
Top Bottom