Bloomberg TV - Rappers Actual Wealth

the fact that the lady pronounces Ciroc as surrick tells me all i need to know

you mean Nicki Minaj and Pitbull aren't REALLY worth a billion dollars, i would have never guessed...
grin.gif

Last edited:
nas ouch

Nikki comin up :smokin

im pronouncing it surrick from now on..

Last edited:
Looks like they got their numbers from the Canadian Wall Street Journal. For some rappers it shows what they earned last year and for others it shows their net worth.

It says 50 Cent is worth 7.5m Dollars, need I say more.

Looks like they got their numbers from the Canadian Wall Street Journal. For some rappers it shows what they earned last year and for others it shows their net worth.

It says 50 Cent is worth 7.5m Dollars, need I say more.
That boy Cam was a fool for that

Theyre sitting there laughing, yet all those people are richer than them.... That was a huge waste of time and resources

These dudes have 50 cent at 7.5 Million..... his house alone which is an asset last time i checked was worth somewhere in the 10-15 million dollar range but i'm done arguing about ****** funds their rich i'm not, their richer than everyone on that panel also and at that i laugh.

the whole thing was presented poorly, with what seems like very little care for any kind of actual research

Last edited:
These dudes have 50 cent at 7.5 Million..... his house alone which is an asset last time i checked was worth somewhere in the 10-15 million dollar range but i'm done arguing about ****** funds their rich i'm not, their richer than everyone on that panel also and at that i laugh.
how often do you check 50's real estate value? 
laugh.gif

their huh? :lol:

as for 50, didn't he sell that house a while ago? and he really isn't making major bread like Jay these days, let alone Diddy. those two are in a bigger bracket. he has that SMS audio crap that he constantly pushes along with his SK energy shots that nobody talks about :lol:

Nas the only one who didn't sell his soul but has a wide range of respect in the hip hop community. Coincidence?

Back
Top Bottom