Bloomberg wants developers to build 275/300 foot apartments...here's a couple that makes it work.

I couldn't do it. 

More power to ninjahood and folks like them who do. 

$1500 a month for 240 square feet of living space??? 
sick.gif

n682zn.gif

[h1]They micro manage[/h1] [h2]Squeezy does it for B’klyn couple[/h2]
By JENNIFER GOULD KEIL and BETH DEFALCO

Last Updated: 8:31 AM, July 11, 2012

Posted: 2:19 AM, July 11, 2012

erin_boyle--525x340.jpg

This is how you make a “micro-unit

as much i love nyc,

id never pay to live within the city unless i was $x,xxx,xxx yearly

idk, seems like it could be alright to live there as a bachelor or whatever. Save $$ on heating/cooling, plus you have to look seriously at all your belongings and decide which ones you really don't need. Sometimes I feel like I have a million pieces of junk at home I never use, but if I lived there I'd be super streamlined.

If it was dirt cheap and I was single, sure why not.....

indifferent.gif
The sad part about it is that people are still gonna pay for that Panic Room #@* pad.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

as much i love nyc,

id never pay to live within the city unless i was $x,xxx,xxx yearly

My thoughts exactly...this is ridiculous.

i could deal with it, depending on price. I don't really give a %*$* about space, as long as I'm not living in a closet. I don't have many things so that would be doable.

Originally Posted by ectheg

idk, seems like it could be alright to live there as a bachelor or whatever. Save $$ on heating/cooling, plus you have to look seriously at all your belongings and decide which ones you really don't need. Sometimes I feel like I have a million pieces of junk at home I never use, but if I lived there I'd be super streamlined.

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Not sure if serious. What are you really doing in a 300sq ft apartment? Nothing, but playing yourself.

Giuliani turned NYC into a police state and cleaned up crime. Bloomberg turned it into a business profiting his pockets, while cheating his way into a third term. Unbelievable.

this is the life you live in nyc....i have a one bedroom uptown on riverside....about 1,100 sq ft....i pay $3,100/mo.

Thats the life we live!

New York City > Your City

laugh.gif
@ 300sq ft

**waits for that SF NTer to come in and brag about how he lives in 350sq ft but it's close to the beach and bars**

Originally Posted by famenycity1

this is the life you live in nyc....i have a one bedroom uptown on riverside....about 1,100 sq ft....i pay $3,100/mo.

Thats the life we live!

eek.gif
eek.gif

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HOUSE THAT WOULD BUY YOU IN HOUSTON, TX? I CAN BUY A $250,000 HOME THAT I WOULD OWN FOR HALF THAT AMOUNT A MONTH....

SURE HOUSTON ISN'T NEW YORK CITY BUT IT IS THE 4TH LARGEST CITY IN THE COUNTRY. STILL A PRETTY DAMN GOOD CITY.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by ectheg

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Not sure if serious. What are you really doing in a 300sq ft apartment? Nothing, but playing yourself.
haha I'm serious. In college you've got two people living in a dorm room the size of a jail cell and they manage to make it work. You're not gonna be having parties in there, but as long as you got a bed to bring chicks back to, it ain't so bad 
laugh.gif

Thats the life we live!

And they're getting ripped off....

For the Sq. footage you have, they'd be paying over $6k per month.  They're stupid.  Plain and simple. 

I'm not gonna hate on that couple. It's literally a dorm room. LITERALLY but I'm sure they don't have unnecessary clutter and there way of life may be more manageable than something else. You can't def. can't do any home exercising. No entertaining but if the cubby is your own and it's where you lay your head it may not be that bad.

Thats the life we live!

Seriously?!?!? Picks of your place?

I live in a place probably only about 80-100 square foot more and at first I hated it but it is totally fine. Just know you won't throw any house parties soon but as long as you are out and about and you use that place to just sleep and chill, it's not that bad. But definitely a place to just live for a bit cause staying there any longer then a couple of years would drive me nuts.

Back
Top Bottom