Blue Foam 1s (Pennys) re-released? SMH

I never cared for the exclusivity argument...

Who cares who has what.. In Whatever town you live, the person who has the same "exclusive" pair you have is most likely a lame..

I.e. I didn't get the Space Jams but out of the 20 times I've seen them since they re-retroed 15 of the 20 were worn by the new to collecting, over matching, thinks he owns the world because he got the newest Jordan sneaker collector.

But it doesn't matter, I don't care. You buy the sneaker who am I to say who can own them or what to do.

So if they re-release so what it is only a sneaker. More people get them, then more people get them.. It's better this way than if they retro something every 15 years. I.e. there is 100's of threads made to release this and release that. Isn't it better that Nike is listening to demand of these?

I guess not because we have to worry about who has the same clothing as we do like sneakers, shirts, hats are 1 of 1 made specially for us..

I never cared for the exclusivity argument...

Who cares who has what.. In Whatever town you live, the person who has the same "exclusive" pair you have is most likely a lame..

I.e. I didn't get the Space Jams but out of the 20 times I've seen them since they re-retroed 15 of the 20 were worn by the new to collecting, over matching, thinks he owns the world because he got the newest Jordan sneaker collector.

But it doesn't matter, I don't care. You buy the sneaker who am I to say who can own them or what to do.

So if they re-release so what it is only a sneaker. More people get them, then more people get them.. It's better this way than if they retro something every 15 years. I.e. there is 100's of threads made to release this and release that. Isn't it better that Nike is listening to demand of these?

I guess not because we have to worry about who has the same clothing as we do like sneakers, shirts, hats are 1 of 1 made specially for us..

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by show time 96

Magic1978 wrote:

So you're not new, but you don't know what a retro is, and posted in the wrong section

re-release
smh.gif

And the PYS ones are the HOH release from 2007

Maybe you should have kept your mouth closed
^
laugh.gif
  Wrong 07 and HOH are different

Yeah, my bad the HOH's have the pipping around the swoosh.

what are these now, a cake??
i think its called stitching, pipping is a bakers term.... just sayin

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by show time 96

Magic1978 wrote:

So you're not new, but you don't know what a retro is, and posted in the wrong section

re-release
smh.gif

And the PYS ones are the HOH release from 2007

Maybe you should have kept your mouth closed
^
laugh.gif
  Wrong 07 and HOH are different

Yeah, my bad the HOH's have the pipping around the swoosh.

what are these now, a cake??
i think its called stitching, pipping is a bakers term.... just sayin

Back
Top Bottom