Blue Mountain... or hillside?

How much higher can they go? I was in Collingwood and heard from a reliable source that they're thinking of expanding the slope's vertical challenge.

I'm from Alberta and I have every right to diss that slope. It's pathetic. But I wonder how much higher they can add at the top.

What do you guys think? Especially the ones that live in Toronto.

Investment Analyst​

Damn & I thought you were talking coffee from Jamaica ... lol

Sorry I'm just having my first cup @ work homie.

if you really hate blue mountain, head to quebec, closest place to having an actual mountain not a bump.

however i still call blue mountain my stomping grounds cause thats where i learned, plus the park there is still hella good.

im glad they are expanding it for my personal interest but i think its just a waste of money seeing as there wasnt even snow this year at christmas and the ski resorts lost alot of money.

416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

ive only been to blue mountain before, for ski and snowboarding, but i find it's pretty good considering it is TORONTO, we're not quebec or nething with Tremblant (greatest hill ive ever been to) but it has many trails, etc
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

and i agree with mellowg bout a waste of $, during march break i went to BM, it was like puddles everywhere
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Back
Top Bottom