Blue Premium Air Jordan 12 To Release (11/12/16)

Why don't they stop playing and just drop all the Pantone joints. Instead of this a little dab will do you nonsense

Jordan 12 is this years most common silhouette to release, hard to keep up with so many color ways, passed on masters but these will be purchased even though it's blue!

at least two pair for me loc.. these ***** gon be a problem.

I love 12s have doubles or triples in each, but this is just a shoe I honestly know I would never wear. Maybe if I was still in high school, and that's a stretch maybe.

Jordan 12 is this years most common silhouette to release, hard to keep up with so many color ways, passed on masters but these will be purchased even though it's blue!
That and the Jordan 5 lows.

These are not bad. The sneaker collectors that love red stay getting all red shoes from different brands. It's time for the blue lovers to get their shine on cuzz i mean folk i mean yeah.... Would go after these, but I feel like they're going to be limited. Would be my 1st pair of 12s if I did. Don't really care for owning the other colorways..... well maybe just the French Blue joints, but that's it.

These popped in my head when I first saw the pic above

Back
Top Bottom