Blue Print3 Vs Relapse ?

In this day of age two artist who both made they careers in the 90's and to still be alive in this game

and be label the best rappers alive ontop of it

This should be a Good healthy bet on who you think shall have the better

Production
Flow
the If they still got it Factor
Concepts
Storys
& etc

My bet is Eminem

Due to the fact he is the best signed major rapper still alive
smokin.gif

im bout to give on everybody who raps
laugh.gif
smh.gif

every major release is a major disappointment.

mixtapes........OLD mixtapes ftw now. screw your albums.

I (WAS) anticipatin Em's album more cause i know he has to come back with heat after being gone so long. so for ive only like 3 am...

Blueprint 3 will be fire eitherway. i just hope its not called BP3, if it is, its gonna have to be great cause those (BP & BP2) are 4.5+ mic albums.

Em so far = hot doo doo (I will never listen to another song with that FAKE accent
sick.gif
smh.gif
)...by default on what I've heard so far off of Relapse, BP3 FTW

i'm looking forward to both em and jay's albums, i really couldn't choose

those are my favorite rappers
Blueprint 3 will be fire eitherway. i just hope its not called BP3, if it is, its gonna have to be great cause those (BP & BP2) are 4.5+ mic albums.
laugh.gif
bp2? 4.5 mics?

jay's my favorite rapper but i'm in touch with reality

Em's first couple of tracks got me interested in Relapse and then later in the year he droppin Part 2 so I'll be looking forward to both of those...

With the fact everytime I hear Ye in an interview recently all he's talking bout is the work him and Hov are putting in....so with that being said I'mchecking for this album 2....

I'm hoping they both make successful albums cuz honestly I'm tired of hip hop in so many ways....these two could bring it back or bury it further....

I also think Crime Pays will be a big album this year....
pimp.gif

Hip Hop needs a big year...Kiss' surprising numbers and Ross' numbers were pretty decent...I know Em and Jay can move more units than them...

Back
Top Bottom