Blueface Thread -Blueface Bad Girls Club Out Now

yeah aiiiiiight
65BCD396-0787-4EEF-B209-1676C6373497.png

if anybody was/is a plant I'd go with tyga, birdman realizes this, now you have blueface to make up for the embarassment

There is difference being off beat and trash. E-40 has witty and funny bars etc. This dude sounds like they let some drunk fool borrow the mic.
When I first started rappin mother****ers would cap!
"That ***** fake he sound like Woody Pecker on crack (ha ha ha HA ha)"
*****z would laugh and say I rap too fast way back then
But now I be catchin all kind of mother****ers
tryin to sneak my little old style in......

40water :smokin

A plant is an artist who has a major label backing but is presented or comes off as having organically built a following.

Examples:
1. Rapper comes out of nowhere and is all of a sudden everywhere without any major records or true buzz
2. This one is my opinion. There are plenty of people who are paying to be on popular instagram rap pages as a means of getting exposure. These people are able to build followings by essentially buying their followers.
3. Lil Skies

Basically anybody who is currently poppin without organically getting in the game through their music

PLants
1. Chance the rapper
2. Lil Pump
3. A list of rappers who are obviously trash but get a lot of spins without any real buzz musically

Chance the rapper is a little smarter than some may think. He might move like a plant but all his paperwork speaks independent. He released his first album as a mixtape and Apple paid him to allow them to use his album on thier streaming services. Apple gave him money up front and still gives him the majority of the sales. Chance used his money to make an undisclosed deal with Sound Cloud to keep them up and running because he believes that new artists should have a media to get thier music out. In the process of trying to save Sound Cloud let us just say that he figured out a way to make it very profitable for him. Then in the past he bought all those #3 hats in bulk for pennies on the dollar and sold them for $30 a piece making 90% of the profit for himself. He makes great deals but rarely talks about it cause other rappers might start demanding deals similar to his.

:lol: Educate yourself on his moves. He is backdooring the hell out of the music business and is one of the very few artists that aren’t getting screwed on thier deal/ publishing.

I personally think he is a cornball and don’t really listen to his music.

This ***** got a Cardi feature this quick? Birdman ain't playing.

Back
Top Bottom