'Blueprint 3' news maybe?

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I got a feeling this aint comin out until at least September.

It's guaranteed to not come out this year. Jay just heard Em's new **** and realized he gotta get back to work
he even said it on his lil blog thing ... relapse has jay like %@#% lol

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Early release of Stronger > revised version.

No.
Yes.

You're too caught up on that "old > new" stuff. Tim not only picked a better kick for Stronger but simplified it so that it hit harder. Checkyour speakers boy. Matter fact, step your Beats By Dr. Dre's up.

r9pfk5.jpg

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

It's guaranteed to not come out this year. Jay just heard Em's new **** and realized he gotta get back to work
No he didn't, no it doesn't.

Remove Eminem from your mouth.

Early release of Stronger > revised version.

No.
Yes.

You're too caught up on that "old > new" stuff. Tim not only picked a better kick for Stronger but simplified it so that it hit harder. Check your speakers boy. Matter fact, step your Beats By Dr. Dre's up.
Yea, we'll go with that.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

The BP series is epic-ly overrated.

bunch of radio songs and him getting out shined on arguably his best track ... i dont understand how you can feel either one of those albums was any good ...how you have a diss record that you got owned by nas on be on your album?

link or ducktales

its in one of these threads and i visited it yesterday but my antivirus auto erases my history or some *%#! i cant find it ... he said something like"wow, the +%!#+%*% just *%#! on everyone in the game" ... something to that effect ...

of course hes not going to come out and say "i need to go back in the studio because relapse %*#$@ on me" ... but you can infer that this release byan older rapper will make jay step his game up or leave ...

he probably is ... ... ... what the hell is your point? in fact, that might be single dumbest post ive ever seen on NT ... it has nothing to do with anythingive ever said ... and its even worse because ive said jay-z is a good rapper and in my top 15 ... youve been ignored for stirring up nothing ... you couldnteven make a controversial statement properly lol

he probably is ... ... ... what the hell is your point? in fact, that might be single dumbest post ive ever seen on NT ... it has nothing to do with anything ive ever said ... and its even worse because ive said jay-z is a good rapper and in my top 15 ... youve been ignored for stirring up nothing ... you couldnt even make a controversial statement properly lol
I wondered what your response would be for my own amusement carry on
smokin.gif

Last time these three were in the studio creating music, 'The Bounce' was made. Let's hope they are able to actually produce a classic this timearound. Too much talent to have delivered 'The Bounce' ...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

link or ducktales

"I don't do the net, & I never been on myspace. To busy letting my voice vibrate!!!" & he said it's not him on twitter & blogsetc...

I wanna see Jay-Z work with some new fresh producers...I was excited when I heard the possibility of an all-Kanye produced album but then I realized...Kanyecan produce a beat, I don't think he can produce an album.

I'm a big Jake One fan, kind of a primo/9th wonder type/dilla type, I think Jay and Jake could make some magic.

he probably is ... ... ... what the hell is your point? in fact, that might be single dumbest post ive ever seen on NT ... it has nothing to do with anything ive ever said ... and its even worse because ive said jay-z is a good rapper and in my top 15 ... youve been ignored for stirring up nothing ... you couldnt even make a controversial statement properly lol
"It goes Reggie, Jay-Z, Tupac and Biggie
Andre from Outkast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas and then me"

Even Em knows Jay is better than him.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

"It goes Reggie, Jay-Z, Tupac and Biggie
Andre from Outkast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas and then me"

Even Em knows Jay is better than him.
wink.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

link or ducktales

"I don't do the net, & I never been on myspace. To busy letting my voice vibrate!!!" & he said it's not him on twitter & blogs etc...
LOL @ quoting one of his lines as if that's gospel. & yes, that really is his twitter that he updates.

Back
Top Bottom