BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

The irrational Lala hate is strange. :lol:

She was in the first season...dating/smashing 2 of the main characters

BMF is on Starz not showtime
We done seen her in this, Power and the Chi. None of which her acting was good.

Somebody owe her a favor or something cause ain’t no way

Like I said y'all strange. Minor roles on mediocre shows don't matter that much

It's not like there's award winning television going on...regardless of who's apart of the cast. Majority of the commentary around these shows is joking and making fun of it.

How long before Monique turns on 50 or leaves the show?

Her role must be something minor since I doubt they can pay her what she thinks she worth in 2022

1665534591373.png

Watching the BMF documentary and this lawyer basically said Bleu DaVinci was so terrible at rapping that there was no way drugs weren’t being dealt :lol: :rofl:

Caught me off guard. :lol: That was obviously a stab from 50 for keeping that in, because that was mad random. We're not going to talk about you, but we're going to talk about you.

I used to come across him wondering was he supposed to be good? Because he didn't fool the feds at all. Even they could see they weren't making any money off him.

Streets on Lock was his magnum opus :pimp:

his only music contribution :lol::smokin

This was really good but there should’ve been a non-DaVinci version lmao. I remember having this song on some mixtape back in either 07/08. Think I had some Little Brother, Uncle Murda, Tru-Life, and Chamillionaire on there as well :lol:

Last edited:
“Bleu Davinci…. Terrible” :lol: :lol: :rofl:

So had Meech NOT just focused on pushing Bleu as a singular artist on his label… and actually had more artists who definitely would’ve been better, things could’ve been much easier

“Bleu Davinci…. Terrible” :lol: :lol: :rofl:

So had Meech NOT just focused on pushing Bleu as a singular artist on his label… and actually had more artists who definitely would’ve been better, things could’ve been much easier
I understood him wanting to focus on one person then going to the next, but that’s just not feasible in that type of industry. Sign you like 4 guys and see what shakes out.

I understood him wanting to focus on one person then going to the next, but that’s just not feasible in that type of industry. Sign you like 4 guys and see what shakes out.

I would’ve signed floundering dudes or has beens, bought publishing, etc. just to take losses :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bro… the COPS and INVESTIGATORS didn’t know how to do a wire tap??? The dude with the bandana said he thought they had to buy equipment for a wire tap? WOW. That’s shocking for law enforcement

Back
Top Bottom