BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

Not sure how but there was a drop off from episode 1.

The Kash Doll casting was on point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Kash Doll is Detroit so it's like how 50 got Joey Bad*** for Raising Kanan.

I doubt Meech walking through the hospital like that happened as well.

With that being said, It seems like Meech right hand man might have been the one to pull the trigger on his brother.

The dude playing Filmel can't catch a break in any of his acting gigs. His character is always getting treated. How you going to let an old man wash you up after clocking him with a beer bottle across the dome?

Old dude was clapping them BBW cheeks on a dirty *** bathroom floor in a restaurant and that BBW was screaming her soul out with no F's given lol. Grandma couldn't even enjoy her combo thanks to the cheeks being clapped by somebody fresh out of prison.

Well Kash Doll is Detroit so it's like how 50 got Joey Bad*** for Raising Kanan.

The dude playing Filmel can't catch a break in any of his acting gigs. His character is always getting treated. How you going to let an old man wash you up after clocking him with a beer bottle across the dome?

I posted a picture of the woman she's playing but it got taken down for some reason. They have a similar look.

Why didn't that dude have his gun from earlier :smh:

1633398646680.jpeg

Snoop :stoneface: and this is why I question the direction of this series. Why is he on the show other than because he's Snoop?

Why didn't he just kill dude. If Filmel is still alive, he can say it was Lamar before he leaves.

Big Daddy Kane Jr definitely shot Terry

I like how the show gives a history of Detroit.

Call my **** a roach coach again and the apology :rofl:

Pat's getting sloppy. You can see his downfall. He's really after the money and pressing Meech, because of himself.

Goody two shoes *** dad. You're going to be homeless, because of your pride and to prove a point.

The Pops always playing this role :lol:. Reminds me of his character from Lincoln Heights. I think the acting with Meech, Pops, and Moms been good.

These past two episodes have been better than the first. Will continue to watch. Still can get kinda corny at times…but if you overlook that, it’s ok.

The Pops always playing this role :lol:. Reminds me of his character from Lincoln Heights. I think the acting with Meech, Pops, and Moms been good.

These past two episodes have been better than the first. Will continue to watch. Still can get kinda corny at times…but if you overlook that, it’s ok.
My homie said this n_ always playing “ Struggle Paw” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom