BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

Rewatching this week's episode. Feel like I missed some stuff as I passively watched last night.

The Pops always playing this role :lol:. Reminds me of his character from Lincoln Heights. I think the acting with Meech, Pops, and Moms been good.

These past two episodes have been better than the first. Will continue to watch. Still can get kinda corny at times…but if you overlook that, it’s ok.

He's doing too good, because I hate his *** :lol:

but he's perfect for that role.

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 12.38.03 PM.png

:lol:

my favorite show right now, way better acting than Power Book 2, kanaan...... them weird *** NY accents throwing me off

Snoop :stoneface: and this is why I question the direction of this series. Why is he on the show other than because he's Snoop?

Why didn't he just kill dude. If Filmel is still alive, he can say it was Lamar before he leaves.

Big Daddy Kane Jr definitely shot Terry

I like how the show gives a history of Detroit.

Call my **** a roach coach again and the apology :rofl:

Pat's getting sloppy. You can see his downfall. He's really after the money and pressing Meech, because of himself.

Goody two shoes *** dad. You're going to be homeless, because of your pride and to prove a point.
:lol: :lol: Bruh. The Snoop part made like no sense. With that ridiculous bush too.

The Pops always playing this role :lol:. Reminds me of his character from Lincoln Heights. I think the acting with Meech, Pops, and Moms been good.

These past two episodes have been better than the first. Will continue to watch. Still can get kinda corny at times…but if you overlook that, it’s ok.

They always got bruh going through it :lol:

I hope they do this series right. Cuz BMF had a 20 year run. And that’s RARE. The actual BMF chapter was only 5 outta the 20 years.

I wanna hear about the St. Louis and Gardena era. They got a lot of material to pull from. Dexter Sosa Hussy must’ve signed off for this. I hope so. Cuz he seems to truly have the story down pact. From beginning to end of run. And I know he had the rights to the BMF name.

I hope they do this series right. Cuz BMF had a 20 year run. And that’s RARE. The actual BMF chapter was only 5 outta the 20 years.

I wanna hear about the St. Louis and Gardena era. They got a lot of material to pull from. Dexter Sosa Hussy must’ve signed off for this. I hope so. Cuz he seems to truly have the story down pact. From beginning to end of run. And I know he had the rights to the BMF name.

Don't look like he signed off on it.

Somebody in the comments even asked how they got the green light when he owns the name. I remember he said he lived close to Meech and T and Meech used to mess with his sister back in the 80's. If he had a hand in the show, he should be a character around this time period.

Don't look like he signed off on it.

Somebody in the comments even asked how they got the green light when he owns the name. I remember he said he lived close to Meech and T and Meech used to mess with his sister back in the 80's. If he had a hand in the show, he should be a character around this time period.

Damn :smh: smh. He was with Meech & T until the end. He’s the uncle of Meech first child. I think he still even talk to Meech for real. Just seem like he don’t really mess with T like that.

He said he ain’t have no Problem with 50, he just wanted 50 to do the business right. 27:11 min mark.

50 and THEM ppls was trying to Fox dude out. And it looks like they did :smh:

Damn :smh: smh. He was with Meech & T until the end. He’s the uncle of Meech first child. I think he still even talk to Meech for real. Just seem like he don’t really mess with T like that.

He said he ain’t have no Problem with 50, he just wanted 50 to do the business right. 27:11 min mark.

50 and THEM ppls was trying to Fox dude out. And it looks like they did :smh:

Bleu Davinci hot though :lol:

Posting his crib and everything, making sure people know he still getting it.

It is crazy how long their run was. Normally don't see kingpins from four finger ring era make it to the platinum/tall tee era

Meech was a leader in every sense of the word

It’s crazy hearing them talk about what they was doing when they got Rollin. These *****s was legit going to stuff like Tina Turner concerts as the highlight of the town…all the way to being in the mix with real music, and enjoying it :lol:. And everything in between. Death Row, Bad Boy etc etc.

Nobody really did it like that. Blue Da Vinchi was their worst investment

Been watching and really trying to get into it but I cant ....only thing really worth watching is Zoe's mom , pop and mom's acting is light years ahead of everyone else. GOH > BMF

Back
Top Bottom