BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

BD01143D-D7C6-4995-9295-54F41E4BE03A.jpeg

I was wondering why they don't do headshots, if I don't see a headshot I always wonder if the person survived.

and especially B Mickie, seems like you wouldn't want them to suffer

I was wondering why they don't do headshots, if I don't see a headshot I always wonder if the person survived.

and especially B Mickie, seems like you wouldn't want them to suffer
They did Kato's head **** but not Lamar. Makes me wonder if homie is really dead or not.

The amount of times Lamar been hit he should be dead

But I would want his character to survive ….. his character is needed ….. next season the villain won’t match up to him

The amount of times Lamar been hit he should be dead

But I would want his character to survive ….. his character is needed ….. next season the villain won’t match up to him

I agree 100%, they won't find a better villian. Plus dude was the best actor on the show.

But Lamar HAD to go. He was a menace, he was really messing up their money and had them acting reckless (like the kidnapping).

I agree 100%, they won't find a better villian. Plus dude was the best actor on the show.

But Lamar HAD to go. He was a menace, he was really messing up their money and had them acting reckless (like the kidnapping).
Yup the way they wrote his character and interactions with him somebody had to die or run away sooner or later else it woulda got too cartoonish

Back
Top Bottom