BMW 4 Series (F32) - Car Formerly Known As 3Series Coupe

Last gen >>>>>>>>>>>>

this man knows

ill keep my E92
pimp.gif

Man that thing is still beautiful, and to think you can get a 335i coupe in great shape for ˜20k.
I think I might be on the lookout for an E92 335i coupe.  I'm with you guys, that one is my favorite 3 series.

I still want to see this 4 series in person, especially the M4, to make a final judgement.  The wider body and lower stance might sway me to like it.  I know the concept had me drooling...

Last edited:
Love this :pimp: will be copping in a couple of years, trading in my e90 for M-sport 4series coupe, cant wait till my dealership gets it in.

It took a while before i liked the f30 (sedan) but after seeing it everyday, it grew on me big time.

love the car, however I'm going to be leasing a 235 when it comes out.. basically the same car and same powerplant just smaller :smile:. question is.. do i go coupe or gran coupe? hahaha

I really don't like that the side scoop isn't the same color as the car. It makes it look like it was bought at autozone and glued onto the car. I like everything else about this car but I guess I would only be able to get it in black so the scoop would blend in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom