BMW 4 Series (F32) - Car Formerly Known As 3Series Coupe

Didn't even bother updating the interior. Looks exactly the same.
mean.gif

A5/S5 > this
What?

The interior is completely different though. 
laugh.gif

BMW N/A engines are some of the best in the industry. Joints are TANKS. The turbos on the other hand are beastly as well but they are notorious with HPFP failures

Drove a e92 335i for 70,000. Other than the HPFP which has a warranty for 10 yrs/120,000 miles I had no problems with the car. The e92 design is timeless and im still in love with it, looks better than the f32 but this might be my next whip, between this and the 535i LCI

Glad I copped my E92 earlier this year. Will be upgrading to an M4 in 2-3 yrs. The M has to look better than these here. Not a fan of that hump nose. A little more aggression from the hood and the bumper should even it out.

The 335 aside from HPFP (mostly 07-09) and the wastegate rattle is a solid car. No issues so far and my warranty will cover whatever I need. 

I'm no expert but the e92 board on Bimmerfest is full of long time Bimmer addicts complaining about the unreliability of that model.

Number 1 issue being the HPFP causing engine misfires.

That's what turned me off from copping a 335.
335i is one of four engines the e92 comes in. Saying all four engines are unreliable isnt correct at all. And why would it turn you off? It was a recall, issue was corrected. Car companies have recalls all the time, some are major, some arent. Modern cars arent meant to last forever, it keeps jobs running and the economy going.

But anywho..

The n54 has HPFP and wastegate issues. occasionally you'll get some valve cover gaskets leaking too on the n52k and n54 as well. n55 is pretty solid though, and i havent really touched the s65 v8 aside from routine maintenance like spark plugs etc.

335i is one of four engines the e92 comes in. Saying all four engines are unreliable isnt correct at all. And why would it turn you off? It was a recall, issue was corrected. Car companies have recalls all the time, some are major, some arent. Modern cars arent meant to last forever, it keeps jobs running and the economy going.

But anywho..

The n54 has HPFP and wastegate issues. occasionally you'll get some valve cover gaskets leaking too on the n52k and n54 as well. n55 is pretty solid though, and i havent really touched the s65 v8 aside from routine maintenance like spark plugs etc.

Bro you realize most people won't know what your talking about by using the engine numbers :lol: I do cause I work within the company but others won't lol

don't really follow cars, but why do they have that excess tape/cover on the prototype? i've seen other cars with it as well.

Back
Top Bottom