BMW 8 series anybody?

first time i saw this car was 2 or 3 years ago... couldn't believe what i was seeing... but looking at it here, ehh... itsalright.

Sick car but I read its one of the most expensive cars to maintain. It has like 2 of everything or something, so replacing stuff cost x2

Yo Sooperhooper, what BMW is that? Feel like I've seen that pic somewhere before......

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

ehh theres better cars out there... I have a 330Ci and i'm sure it has more amenities than that car despite them being roughly the same cost.
Amenities be damned, the 850 and it's V12 pretty much takes a dump on your 330Ci.850's are classics, and very rare. I can see if you was talking about an M3.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

bmw needs to drop this badboy
cs_side_2.jpg

{
eek.gif

pimp.gif

super clean

I used to see 8 series all day just a few years ago.

If you're wondering where this is, it's Hillsborough in California.. It's one of the richest neighborhoods in the Bay Area.. My boy who lives there(family is doing well, not ballin though)
said he's seen Bentleys and Rolls Royce's a few times

thing looks fly.
breaks my neck whenever i see it.
rarity ftw.
old school bmw maintenance ftl. lol. do you though.

i almost bought one a year or two ago. it was a 95 with 60k original miles. it wasn't an 850i/ci/csi though. it was a 840, so that was the first turn off.then i did my research. found out these were indeed one of the most unreliable cars ever made
laugh.gif
. it's a shame because they are really one of myfavorite cars ever.

test drove it though and loved it. i just wasn't ready to handle the maintenance on it.

Being that the 8 series has been out of production for a while and built in fewer quantities than other Bimmers, the cost of parts for this car gotta beredic...

If I was wealthy, I'd probably have an 850csi as part of a collection. Classic.

KayCurrency wrote:
BMW should Bring the 8-series back...I heard they were a few years ago, but i've yet to see concepts

I thought the OP was talking about the new concept. Isn't going to be a 4-door coupe like the CLS?

Back
Top Bottom