BMW Drivers!!! Shopping for a new car... BMW 545i or M3 ???

Just sold my integra, and I've wanted a BMW for the longest so I'm looking at the 545i and the M3... Which ever I get would be a 06 and the 545 wouldbe manual. If anyone here had any of these cars and can add any insight, I'd appreciate it. Please dont respond "just get what you like"

If you want something fun to drive and more sporty go with the M3, much more HP. The 545 is very nice too, more classy and luxurious.

the 545 will be a smoother ride...go with the M3 if you want the more sporty car.
The 06 M3 is my personal favorite BMW tho, so..

i'd rather go w/ m3 too. fits my age more cause i'm 22 and also i'm sure the m3 is more fun to drive.

32170610002_large.jpg

e46 is classic imo.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i'd rather go w/ m3 too. fits my age more cause i'm 22 and also i'm sure the m3 is more fun to drive.

i cant lie...probably sounds stupid but i feel like the 545 is for someone older....maybe cause its huge, im not married, dont have kids...

OP go M3

it really is the young single alpha bachelor business man whip

with that bein said

i still need an Audi in my life though.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

OP go M3

it really is the young single alpha bachelor business man whip

with that bein said

i still need an Audi in my life though.

i feel you!! A5s are sexy as !#!+

e46 for sure. c'mon, i'm sure you see enough 5 series on the road. e46 is still a classic, good amount of power, and a good aftermarket. we'reyoung, don't worry about family sized sedans.

when it came down to if for me..I looked at my life 10 yrs on(how long I expected my car to last me)...considering that I expected to start a family withinthose 10 yrs.. I got the 4 door

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

im 6'3 220, but thats a huge car nonetheless

car is huge

::waits for KayCurrency to come in thread::

different strokes for different folks though.

i like sporty whips.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

when it came down to if for me..I looked at my life 10 yrs on(how long I expected my car to last me)...considering that I expected to start a family within those 10 yrs.. I got the 4 door

hmmm, 10 years is even a long time to keep a car nowadays

Originally Posted by finnns2003

e46 for sure. c'mon, i'm sure you see enough 5 series on the road. e46 is still a classic, good amount of power, and a good aftermarket. we're young, don't worry about family sized sedans.

QFT

Back
Top Bottom