BMW Heads: Choose your weapon.

e46 M3 definitely

It's such a timeless and classic vehicle. I can look at mine all day and still thinks it looks way better than the e9X generation. The only thing is maintenance expenses at certain mileage intervals can get kinda stupid, and if something breaks mechanically, again, extremely stupid. With that said, I don't regret having mine. I fall back in love with it every time I think about trying to sell it
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, a 5th choice of mine(& have maximum cash savings but may still satisfy by current BMW ///M craving)
Spoiler [+]
nc1gco.jpg

but i'm seeing it's hard to find one in as good condition/etc and exactly the way I want

I love that M3 especially in the Mustard Yellow colorway but I have to say that I would love the newer e90/92 with left over warranty and its updated looks. I don't understand, the choice would be easy for me... I like brand-newish car smell lol...

ya, i def feel you. it's just something i'm considering, and i've always had a thing for that m3. plus Save 10k+

Most likely looking at the e90/92 though if anything,

Originally Posted by Raginl3ull

M Cars > NON M Cars....who cares if the body has been replaced.  I would still pick an E36 over an E92.  Oh and yes I own an E46 M3 

My man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

M Cars > NON M Cars....who cares if the body has been replaced.  [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I would still pick an E36 over an E92[/color].  Oh and yes I own an E46 M3 

My man.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I love the old "older BMWs > newer BMWs" talk.

Really? And e36 over an e92?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

M Cars > NON M Cars....who cares if the body has been replaced.  [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I would still pick an E36 over an E92[/color].  Oh and yes I own an E46 M3 

My man.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I love the old "older BMWs > newer BMWs" talk.

Really? And e36 over an e92?
E30 over all other ///M cars, hands down.

^^I'm gonna have to agree with this guy. I've only be able to drive an e30 convertible and it felt damn good in stock condition, so I'm sure an e30 m3 feels lovely to drive.

I'm not one of those cats that has to have the newest body style. Bimmers from the 90's are nostalgic for me. The E36 has sentimental value.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

30k on a 2006 Car???? NO man.

That new 2011 TSX look nice.

laugh.gif
you must be joking
they just use long words to describe average functions and components of a car.
In more simple words theyre just saying, "wow this car has a suspension, a motor, and a metal frame.
eek.gif
"

Took an 03 M3 Coupe out for a spin yesterday. SMG. Silver, Red Interior. I almost came while driving it.

Damn no E39 love anywhere?

edit - Mangudai
pimp.gif

I'm biased 'cause I love the E39 so much, but for a DD no modern M car can touch the all around perfect combination of practicality and performance of an E39 M5 imo. Whoever says they're not reliable needs to do a lot more research on them. The E46 M3 is a bit overrated.

Back
Top Bottom