BMW OWNERS // Recommendations on dealerships??

Looking to do european delivery, and hoping to get the process started next month. There's mixed reviews on pretty much every dealership which is understandable cause of personal preference and stress, but anyone have any dealerships or sales people to recommend?
I heard Pleasanton, Mountain view, and Fremont are pretty good. And mixed reviews on Stevens Creek and SF...Stay away from Sonnen, Weatherford, and Peter Pan??

Any help would be great.  

Looking to do european delivery, and hoping to get the process started next month. There's mixed reviews on pretty much every dealership which is understandable cause of personal preference and stress, but anyone have any dealerships or sales people to recommend?
I heard Pleasanton, Mountain view, and Fremont are pretty good. And mixed reviews on Stevens Creek and SF...Stay away from Sonnen, Weatherford, and Peter Pan??

Any help would be great.  

i bought my 335i @ mountain view and they made it pretty painless. after negotiating and paperwork, i was in and out in about 3 hours. they have some idiotic sales people there but ask for zahri, she's straight to business and doesn't b/s!

i also liked weatherford BMW in berekely. the selection is ridiculous (in a good way) and they were offering a 2.9% finance rate as well!

i bought my 335i @ mountain view and they made it pretty painless. after negotiating and paperwork, i was in and out in about 3 hours. they have some idiotic sales people there but ask for zahri, she's straight to business and doesn't b/s!

i also liked weatherford BMW in berekely. the selection is ridiculous (in a good way) and they were offering a 2.9% finance rate as well!

not that long ago. maybe 3 months at most. i finally decided to upgrade my e46 to an e92!

not that long ago. maybe 3 months at most. i finally decided to upgrade my e46 to an e92!

if you dont mind driving or flying, i think you can get a better deals in socal. I picked up a cpo 08 335i with all packages at a great price. about 5K below anywhere in norcal. i looked all over. but if you want to stay local i would look a weatherford, there selection is huge and can probabaly get a good deal if you nego a while. almost bought from there until i found one in socal.

if you dont mind driving or flying, i think you can get a better deals in socal. I picked up a cpo 08 335i with all packages at a great price. about 5K below anywhere in norcal. i looked all over. but if you want to stay local i would look a weatherford, there selection is huge and can probabaly get a good deal if you nego a while. almost bought from there until i found one in socal.

^^ nice on the e92, looking to get an e90 myself. need the 4 doors
^the best price i got is from steve thomas bmw in socal. i did some research on them on some forums and they are legit. below euro invoice for ed. but i don't want to go all the way down there to get it done. would rather pay a couple hundred over invoice if i could find some nice people like that in the bay.

^^ nice on the e92, looking to get an e90 myself. need the 4 doors
^the best price i got is from steve thomas bmw in socal. i did some research on them on some forums and they are legit. below euro invoice for ed. but i don't want to go all the way down there to get it done. would rather pay a couple hundred over invoice if i could find some nice people like that in the bay.

Back
Top Bottom