Yall are making me feel inferior
frown.gif
but anyway......................

1998 Morea Green 318i manual
pimp.gif
, No Badges
y'd u just quote yourself?
grin.gif

i would like to get a bmw maybe sometime in the future. but only if i'm planning to lease. not worth buying one and have the warranty expire in like 4years. i won't deal with any maintenance. only car i'll buy to keep forever would be a japanese car.

Originally Posted by Seattle206

YO!

I am in the market for an E46 M3, preferably an 03-04. I've been a lot of researching on forums before I go out to look at the cars. Just want to know how the owners of their e46's like theirs.

how are the maintenance costs on an 03-04 m3?

Originally Posted by illmatickal

YO!

I am in the market for an E46 M3, preferably an 03-04. I've been a lot of researching on forums before I go out to look at the cars. Just want to know how the owners of their e46's like theirs.

how are the maintenance costs on an 03-04 m3?

Depends on whether or not you break parts
frown.gif

I'm a DIY kinda guy: oil changes, filter changes, ****** oil, spark plugs, rotors/pads, I can do myself. Plus its always useful to have friends asmechanics too.
smile.gif

But I expect maintenance for an e46 would be 1.5k-3k a year. Dealerships will rob you in plain sight. Oil changed $120-$200, and then all the small thingsthat wear and tear, the dealer will charge a grip.

After careful research, it doesnt matter if you can afford the car, it matters if you can maintain it. If you don't have that 3k in the bank, a warranty,or parents to fix something, then this car aint for you.

So where all the E46 M3 owners at? Want to hear some insight on how their car has treated him and their pockets.

I want to buy a bmw m6 2006 or 05 as my first car. How much is the price range for the car? And for the people that own it how's the mechanics.

dumb start imo

but if you want it

new is 100 g's you can bring it down to 92 %$*(friend exoerience)

used- 55-75(depending on year and miles and stick or smg)

e92 coupe is the best bmw right now imo............

other than that its all about audi as far as both go for new lines. (looks wise, lets not get all technical)

So where all the E46 M3 owners at? Want to hear some insight on how their car has treated him and their pockets.
Since I've bought mine last April I've spent close to $8k in mods and upkeep (still have free maintenance/warranty for another 2 years). Put a hole in my wallet but the car is worth every penny and brings a smile to my face every time I drive it.

Originally Posted by bruza

TheRav4 wrote:

bruza No thread jacking... I would like to see pics of your S60 R. A month ago I almost purchased a 04 version, but I didn't end up pullin the trigger and stuck with my older Accord. Which year is yours, and does it have that funky interior? I'm aware of the 3 options (Comfort, Sports, Advanced) I think it was?

People are gonna hate me (esp since I have posted pics before and I'm putting a Volvo in a BMW Thread). Mine is an '06 and yes it has the "funky" interior (ATACAMA--> pumpkin). The 3 options you are referring to are the chassis settings available at the push of a buttom. The ride difference between comfort and advance is noticeable. Nice car overall though. What color combo were you looking at?

A couple of pics from a local gtg last month.

gtg8.jpg

gtg11.jpg

Interior shot (yes I have the ATACAMA interior )

245816435.jpg

smokin.gif
Clean... I see you repping the Longhorns

1de156e8b926bf31e41d24b5a97b818e175349e.pjpg
4df258cebabdd262baf3aaa43c9f60d4ad9f465.pjpg
31c256aeeeb5421db89353e618f7c1f29937120.pjpg
b6c155e3b92bb43ff738194f34d1c176bf041c8.pjpg

7-Series, 5% tint in the back...Im throwing the summer shoes back on when they fix these damn pot-holes
mad.gif

EDIT: My blackBerry camera is horrible

Back
Top Bottom