Boardwalk Empire (season 2) thread Vol. Season 1 Blu-Ray 1/10 *Best Buy 2 per store?!*

pimp.gif
15 days.. nicee

Got Boardwalk Empire, Dexter and How to Make it in America to look forward to for the next couple of months.

Originally Posted by jayvee1220

the 25th can't come any faster. it's the only reason i haven't cancelled my HBO.

you dudes do know you can d/l these episode like an hour after they air, right??? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by jayvee1220

the 25th can't come any faster. it's the only reason i haven't cancelled my HBO.

you dudes do know you can d/l these episode like an hour after they air, right??? 
roll.gif
i tried doing that with the prequel to Spartacus and came up with nothing and a whole lot of spam on my computer.  if you have info to help out...

excited for this, dexter, walking dead, and of course breaking bad's finale around the end of Oct.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

just finished season 1. can't wait.
eek.gif

War between Chalky and the KKK?

Can't wait,season looks amazing from the trailer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.Intrigued to see how Nuckys gonna react to everyone's betrayal.

Does anyone know when Season 1 comes out on DVD? We've been waiting forever, and I haven't even found a release date after Googling it. I have Amazon $ waiting to be spent, and I rather save some of it on this DVD, should it come out sooner rather than later.

bout to get on HBO GO and watch the first season of Boardwalk Empire. might take a few days but everybody says its the $+@

Been in the house all day watching the first season. Im on Episode 8 now. All I can say is that I am hooked!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i am running through season 1 also and had a question...

SPOILER***

who sent the fed agent the corrective surgery pamphlet for his wife? and why does he all of a sudden send jimmy's wife all the money he was witholding at the post office?

did not get that part...if it was jimmy who sent it to him how did he know? if it was nucky how did he know?

also why does the fed agent whip himself? was it because he was starting to get attracted to margaret shroader?

thanks!

Originally Posted by copped

i am running through season 1 also and had a question...

SPOILER***

who sent the fed agent the corrective surgery pamphlet for his wife? and why does he all of a sudden send jimmy's wife all the money he was witholding at the post office?

did not get that part...if it was jimmy who sent it to him how did he know? if it was nucky how did he know?

also why does the fed agent whip himself? was it because he was starting to get attracted to margaret shroader?

thanks!
If I'm not mistaken the agent sent his wife the pamphlet since she had wanted to have it then had a change of heart. He always sends her letters. And as for Jimmy's money I guess he had a change of heart also and felt his family shouldn't suffer because of him. That's what I think lol

As far as whipping himself that's how he gets off, like them other crazy freaks that choke themselves and what not. Dude was tripping
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom