Boardwalk Empire (season 2) thread Vol. Season 1 Blu-Ray 1/10 *Best Buy 2 per store?!*

bkmac

Banned
*Waits for someone to call me Mr. HBO with all my series threads
laugh.gif
.*

Season 2 Trailer
� (One of, if not the, dopest trailers I've ever seen.)

I figured a fresh thread for Season 2 was in order, hope no one minds. I Bart Scott for this to start up again; one of the best series' on television.

My fav new shoe from last year. Good thing that this'll follow up after Entourage ends
pimp.gif

Probably the only reason I wont cancel my HBO after Entourage is over. This is easily one of the best shows out. Cant wait
pimp.gif

Anyone else feel this show was a bit of a slow burn and boring at times? I liked it and it looked great for the period but I couldn't get into it like say with Game of Thrones.

i hope we get to see more of Chalky this season. I wonder what Eli has in store for Nucky too. I see a power shift by the end of the season

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

i hope we get to see more of Chalky this season. I wonder what Eli has in store for Nucky too. I see a power shift by the end of the season
Cant stand Eli, the dudes jealousy towards his own brother is disgusting
30t6p3b.gif

cant wait for Season 2, one of my fav shows on TV. Just rewatched season 1 in the past few weeks so Im ready.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In terms of period dramas, I prefer this show over Mad Men. Probably because there's way more action and I'm more of a fan of the 1920's/30's

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

INB4 Frank Mucus

LOL.

So devastated when you told me it was canceled, only to be trolled
mad.gif

Looking forward to seeing more of Chalky and Darmody's wife. Anyone else like saying Mrs. Schroeder's name?

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

pimp.gif
nice,

will prob re-watch the show next week

Same. Need to have the storyline fresh when I start season 2.

Back
Top Bottom