Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

....didn't understand y they put that scene w/ meyer in the middle of nowhere in...cause if u know bout history Meyer Lanky never.....[no spoiler]

but....

nah it was O'Bannion's men...(who set up AL & tried to get Torio)

...as crazy as AL was, he never disrespected Torio.

...btw...u knew Nucky wasn't gonna sell out Chalky...he's like his character from The Wire(hopefully) he stay till the last season.

episode was 8)

...can't wait till next week

Last edited:
...btw forgot my perdiction for Eli.

...since he found out his son is 'bout that life'....somehow Knox dies or "wutever".

Last edited:
Man this season got me stressed out thinking Chalky gonna die. Waiting for the pick up, the whole car ride until I saw he smartened up. When Naricsse was with his daughter I aint no what to think. I thought she was gonna get raped or her or brother was gonna die. Chalky dumb for turning his back on a shooting like that anyway. You need to walk inside and put a bullet in every dude's head lying on the floor and then leave.

I knew the Mayor was in Narcisse's pocket once I saw him take that picture with him in front of the press. I just saw it. He need a bullet in his head.

So many ppl need to die. I need to see a bullet in Tolliver's and Eli's head as well. You wanna talk about crossing the line? Son was in his house basically threatening his whole fam like it was nothing. Then this fool Eli still aint gonna fess up to Nuck. I hope after what his son told him when he says lets sort this out he means to include how Tolliver got him bent over a barrel and is giving it to him raw. To think J. Edgar aint giving dude no love, worried about 3,000 negros thinking progessively.

:lol: @ the Lansky scene. It's nice to see given if you look him up you know he survives this all. A close to death type of scene like that is nice to add in his past even if he never actually went through it like that.

This dumb broad Margaret think she doing business :smh: Run from Nuck to AR? She gonna have to learn the hard way. Plus it's just funny to see AR having fun with the whole idea of it while doing business.

I aint look it up and won't but I was hoping Masseria and that shmuck die soon too. Looking so smug.

I can see why Nuck thinks he might be taken out as well. They agreed to that 1/3 deal quick and all for the head of Chalky. That don't add up.

While there's a possibility Chalky thinks and acts on the idea that Nucky betrayed him I just like how this mirrors last season with Gyp and Nuck thinking Chalky was gonna do the same thing. So from that standpoint I think things will work out fine between those two. I just hope Nuck realizes this isn't Chalky bringing a war to him but simply Masseria looking for a way to start **** again (I mean we know he still wants Nucky dead). I'm waiting for Nuck to ask Chalky if he needs to be the one to kill Narcisse cuz I been waiting for Harrow to come in and snipe all of these fools. After Chalky gave him his props I knew what it was, time to make that move.

As for Van Alden, Torrio, and Capone :lol: That **** funny. Just cuz Al was dumb enough to say lucky Torrio left early it had me thinking he set Al up for all of his talk of plans and ****. Torrio must have Alzheimer though, he was all it's time for me to retire last season. Let Al handle helping Nucky, dude was taking trips to Italy like it was nothing and coming back still wanting to relax :lol: Anyway, I'm just waiting for Van Alden to kinda finish his hat trick and save the other Capone brother at this point. I thought that big broad was gonna die during that shootout the way she was bent over :lol:

Last edited:
What a great episode and season thus far. Like others have mentioned, so many things are going on right now. Can't wait for next Sunday.

Was so scared for Chalky in that car ride :frown:

Oh, and the scenes with Nucky's new house assistant (Eddie's replacement) always have me cracking the **** up.

Dude is so dumb :lol:

Chalky's been through too much to see him go now, car scene had me holding my breath and everything
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Nice to see Willie coming through, I can see him being more loyal to Nucky than Eli.

Narcisse planting seeds in Chalky's daughter's head, gonna be interesting to see how that plays out with only 2 episodes left.

Can't believe this season is already almost over
frown.gif

Every season of Boardwalk starts off slow but gets more intense as the season progress.

This season is not the exception.

Glad Narcisse ain't your run of the mill monster, thought he'd do something heinous to Chalky's daughter there.
I felt like Eli should've totally shot Knox in the head when they were in the middle of nowhere with Meyer, grave was already dug.

The spilled coffee when Eli and Knox were talking kinda looks like blood spilling on the floor. Foreshadowing? :nerd:

IMO Harrow is a inside man like Eli's son is with the mayor. Nucky strategically placed him there.

Boardwalk Empire is the best show out. 

Narcisse is a hilarious Libiyan. 
laugh.gif

Jeffrey Wright is killing this role like he did Peoples Hernandez in Shaft. 

Caught the imagery of the spilled coffee as well.

My man Al knows what kind of woman he needs for them cold Chicago winters!

And yes, the "man in harlem" is Narcisse.

Remember, he's down with Garvey's movement supposedly but also clowns Garvey for the decorations of his office.

Chalky car ride was dope. And agreed, I don't know what he was thinking walking away from that shootout like **** was sweet.

YO! When Chalky and Harrow shook hands.....oh yes.

You can see in next weeks episode there's a standoff between Harrow and Gillian. Still wondering what this dude Roy's angle is.

Lou Gossett up in this ***** next week too.

Season is ******g fantastic.

Last edited:
Was watching Men In Black 3 and noticed A.R.

View media item 650220

Blew my mind.

Loved this episode...anyone think Willie will be the one to off Narcisse? He's around the Mayor office and thus close to the Dr.

I think Narcisse is gonna tryn get Chalky's daughter addicted to H.

**** Knox.

That is all.

Chalky doin his best Omar comin with the shotty next episode.

Can't wait to see who Means is gonna drop info on next week...Knox, or perhaps fellow Office Space alum Ron Livingston? I bet Esther Randolph makes an appearance before the end of the year as well.

Gonna be a bloody two weeks.

EDIT: I still think Brian Geraghty--who plays Knox--is a ****** actor--but I've grown to like this character. If he feels he was used as a pawn/disrespected by Hoover, I wonder if he runs interference in Harlem for Narcisse to get got by White/Thompson? I could even see him reaching a tenuous agreement with Nuck and being a higher-level version of Agent Sewicki, though they both need to buy a personality.

Mickey Doyle -- how the **** is he still alive?

Last edited:
Was watching Men In Black 3 and noticed A.R.

View media item 650220

Blew my mind.

Loved this episode...anyone think Willie will be the one to off Narcisse? He's around the Mayor office and thus close to the Dr.

I think Narcisse is gonna tryn get Chalky's daughter addicted to H.

**** Knox.

That is all.

View media item 650312
Narcisse in Source Code. His regular voice might as well be his Narcisse-voice :lol: .

-Willie might end up that Jimmy route, in terms of gangster involvement. Love how Nucky told Eli straight up that he's working in the Mayors office for that reason alone.
-I gave the heroine thought to Chalky's daughter, but then I thought maybe it'll be more of a kidnapping-type situation that Narcisse goes through with.
-Van Alden real close with Capone and company now. Was Torio warning Al when he left the apartment? :nerd:

Last nights episode reassures BE being my favorite show going, no questions asked. Two more left for the season, can't wait to see how it finishes up.

Back
Top Bottom