mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

That scene with Capone and his son gave me the feels 
frown.gif
frown.gif
 , favorite scene of the season for me

Last edited:
Efff all yall that was right about Tommy...

Eff

Too predictable the ending left a lot to be desired, I wish Joe/Tommy would story could have been better. I wish somehow he could have been saved and Nucky turned him into what Jimmy should have been. Season 3 and Gyp Rosetti will forever be the highlight of this show.

Last edited:
Not really happy about the ending, I mean it gave the series closure but how would Tommy find out about Nucky and the kid playing him was older than 14... A 14 year old making it to AC from Iowa or whatever and taking down Nucky doesn't sit right with me. Also the real Nucky didn't die until old age... :smh:

Well that's a wrap folks... |I

A lil disappointed that it went that way but the way it ties up with Nuckys killer literally being a direct product of his evil deeds is still pretty incredible

Last edited:
I guess I was right about the kid being Tommy, but that doesn't mean I liked the ending.

Oh well, this series is now in the history books.

Was great! Nothing more on William which surprised me. Who ended up being Luciano inside man? Tommy? Don't see how they would have any relation

Wish we can get a spinoff for the commission
THIS! But as stated before they could've shown the 1929 Atlantic City conference along with more Capone in the late 20's.... Also I did love Van Alden/Eli together, would've liked to have a full 12 episode season for them alone! Also they played my man Rothstein, I don't know how they could've left out his death... :smh:

Last edited:
That was a perfectly acceptable ending. It was great when Carlitos Way, London Boulevard, Layer Cake etc did it too.

Season 3 was definitely when the show peaked. Gyp Rosetti was the single greatest character on the show.

Everything comes full circle - by delivering Gillian caused his rise and demise. All the flashbacks throughout this season all makes sense.

Bravissmo.

And Norah Jones. :nthat:

Jumped up when he announced he was Tommy. Safe to say even though we knew of the theory weeks ago, I was still shocked to truly see that be the outcome :wow:

- So we now saw how Nucky became sherif. He did what he thought was the best move for him at the time. And ultimately, paid the price.
- I take it Gillian was writing to mostly Tommy this whole time? And Nucky the one letter to get him to visit. But then I ask how did she know he was in Iowa with Richards wife/fam? :nerd:
- Narcisse getting got.
- Capone scene with his son and when his son put up his hands like Al tried teaching him to when he was younger :wow: .

I want to say it was a solid series finale for a show that could have went on for at least a season or two more. Criminally underrated, sad to see it end. Anxious for Winters/Scorsese's 70s project next.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom