Bob Arum Declares Pacquiao-Mayweather Fight DEAD

http://sportsillustrated....cquiao-update/index.html

Promoter Bob Arum declared the megafight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. dead Thursday, though efforts continued to find a compromise to a dispute over blood testing.

indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

smh.gif
@ Mayweather.

Wuss.

mayweather is a wuss because he wants himself and manny tested equally, the most efficient way? You make it seem like he's asking for something outrageous.Seems to me like manny has something to hide since he doesn't want to do the testing. You really going to throw away 25 million dollars for fear of beingweakened? I do understand throwing away 25 million to protect his reputation, because if he tests positive it's a wrap on him.

Great tactic by Mayweather to dodge Manny. The Mayweather camp knew that this was a sure way for the fight not to happen, looks like those cowards succeeded inprotecting Floyd's "0". So Mayweather supporters, how do you suppose Mayweather will duck the next real threat to beating him, or will he justretire?

but testing on an olympic level is NOT what the state commission requires. So why would mayweather demand ?

You couldn't post this in the other 9 Pacquiao/PBF threads?

And how is the fight "dead" if the same sentence says that negotiations are ongoing?

Originally Posted by LORD QUAS

Great tactic by Mayweather to dodge Manny. The Mayweather camp knew that this was a sure way for the fight not to happen, looks like those cowards succeeded in protecting Floyd's "0". So Mayweather supporters, how do you suppose Mayweather will duck the next real threat to beating him, or will he just retire?

yup...looks like he finds another way out once again

I want to see that coward Floyd fight Paul Williams or Andre Berto. Knowing Mayweather he won't have anything to do with those fighters.

Why not post this in the other thread? There's a 19 page thread on the first page that's posting these stories from both sides back and forth. Thisfight is not dead AT ALL. Arum has put a counteroffer out there for PBF and his camp to review. That's it.

Back
Top Bottom