Bob Marley & The Wailers APPRECIATION.

Legend
pimp.gif

The message they gave in their songs were way too great.
Peace, Love, Freedom, and much more.
Been listening to Bob since day one. Get Up, Stand Up were one of my favs. Redemption Song as well.
I immediately fell in love with I Am Legend, surrounding their movie around Bob Marley. If you watched/watch it you'll know what i mean.
anyways, APPRECIATED forever, my main man Bob Marley.

i'm currently reading a book on him. yes he is appreciated. i still love the song "i'm still waiting" though. "hypocrites" too.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you already know..my fav. musicians ever..thats right ever.

we gonna chase those crazy baldheads out of town
I and I build the cabin, I and I plant the corn
didn't my people before me, slave for this country
now you look me with that scorn
then you eat up all my corn
We gonna chase those crazy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I love it

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you already know..my fav. musicians ever..thats right ever.

Co-sign.

Pimpers Paradise
Buffalo Solider
Exodus
Redemption Song
So Much Trouble
Rat Race
Turn Your lights Down Low
Waiting in Vain
Concrete Jungle
Stir It up
Kinky Reggae
No Woman No Cry
Revolution
Them Belly Full
Lively Up Yourself

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no one can touch bob ever thats a known fact. there isn't a song that he made that i dont like

def appreciated. i just wrote a paper on Mr. Robert Nesta Marley. if i could bring one person, living or deceased, to give a lesson to my expository writingclass. imo, he was the greatest lyricist, which qualifies him as a great writer. i would give anything to have seen him live in concert.

Just to add to the list of songs already posted..

Stir it uuuuup
Jammin'
Three Little Birds

My all-time favs gotta be "No Woman, No Cry" and "Redemption Song" tho. That might be a little cliche', but I can't get enough ofthose two. Looks like i'm gonna dedicate the next hour or so of my life to Mr. Marley.
ec0254ceaf94c30ee7d4c86f5da776306bef9ed.gif

A lot of people look at him as "overrated" but how can someone as inspirational and musically gifted as him be overrated? "Sun Is Shining"will forever be my favorite song by Bob.

Bob is basically the musical form of MLK--in that he tried to unite all people and liberate their minds while spreading a positive message. Definitely oneof the greatest songwriters just based off the fact that his music was able to touch so many.

Legend is the greatest Greatest hits album ever!

Appreciated, Bob & The Wailers summed up the oppression that people all through out the world go through. "Crazy Baldheads", "SlaveDriver", "War", "400 years", "Burning and Looting", "Buffalo Solider", "Redemption Song", "ThemBelly Full"

Bob is the man but on the real real real. Peter tosh was better. I`ve said this before, his I`m gonna make this music and you are gonna love it attitude arewhat made him the stepping razor. Matter o fact i`m gonna go out on a limb and name 3 other reggae artist that were/are better. Burning Spear,Culture and JimmyCliff . And i`m the bigest Bob mark EVER.

redder than red
rainbow country
mr. brown
mellow mood
how many times

: hat X100

check out some of the earlier (pre tuff-gong) stuff. they've got a lot of jems from that era, besides the tons of jems they've got from their popularstuff.

Burning Spear,Culture and Jimmy Cliff . And i`m the bigest Bob mark EVER.
I love their music too but I respectfully disagree. There is a certain feel that I get from listening to songs like "Natural mystic" (myfav. bob song along with crazy baldheads), running away,coming in from the cold, them belly full, so much trouble in the world that I can never get fromanyone else. Its music that touches the soul.Thats just my personal taste tho. It's funny though I have a friend who is Bajan and feels the same you doabout Bob.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom