Bob Saget dies in Orlando hotel

I've had two concussions, both snowboarding. the experience is what it is but fast forwarding to my point the first time the doctor casually says "dont make him fall asleep becuase itll become a coma instantly then we'll have a problem". that was my brothers job at the hospital.

something small could end up being life altering folks. :frown:
I thought the not sleeping after a concussion thing was a myth. Fell on my head a bunch of times when I was learning to snowboard.

Just looked it up. You can go to sleep as long as the person can hold a conversation, doesn't develop dilated pupils or have trouble walking. If you wanna be extra safe then wake the person up every few hours to check their pupils and see if they can speak coherently.

Me thinks theres more to the story than we were initially told
The outlet posted the autopsy report, which said Saget suffered multiple fractures stretching from the back to the front of the skull and along the eye sockets. It also revealed there was bleeding across both sides of his brain. The Daily Mail cited one report in which a doctor said the injuries in the autopsy appeared consistent with a blow to the skull with a baseball bat or falling 20 to 30 feet.

Back
Top Bottom