Bob Saget dies in Orlando hotel

This one hurts.

I love full house. Still would watch it whenever it would come on the tv during weird hours. Can recite lines and still laugh at the same corny jokes 30 years later. Going to need a full house marathon on tv

damb thats sad... RIP... used to love full house but for some reason i remember him just off his one line in half baked

Very sad, dude seemed like a real person you’d love to always be around. I hope those at his last show had a great time. I bet he brought the house down.

If there is a heaven, I hope Norm was there to see him in.

RIP Bob

Jesus, don't check the Twitter trending section. Bunch of Gen Z idiots who think the Comedy Central Roast was a documentary, accusing him of being a molester and celebrating his death. Unbelievable.

He's one of those folks that you genuinely never hear a bad word about from anyone that crossed paths with him. Here's Super OG George Wallace's tribute...

Screenshot_20220109-203253.png

I got to attend a show taping and meet him and the cast back in 1992/93 since my mom’s friend was an assistant for the show. He was super nice and seemed to be Danny Tanner for real. Sadly my mom’s friend also passed on. I hope those two are sharing some laughs now.

Back
Top Bottom