Bob Saget dies in Orlando hotel

His stand up routine was just a character too though

By all accounts, he actually was closer to a Danny Tanner than he was to his stand up persona
A gay dad? (Those are his words btw. ) Naw, fam. I mean he wasn’t an a hole, he wasn’t squeaky clean.

Ain’t no one squeaky clean.
Except probably Mr. Rogers. Dude was a saint lol
People think I'm being a **** and not taking their "which historical figures would you have dinner with" game (which I am) when I say Mr. Rogers. I really would like to pick his brain though, he's the only old white guy no one has anything bad to say about.

This made me sad af...Full House was one of my favorite shows as a kid. Also his cameoo in Half Baked will forever be one of my favs.

So details were released on how he was discovered. Seemed to have passed in his sleep? :frown:

There were no signs of foul play, and the room itself was in order, “with items owned by Mr. Saget on the nightstand, television stand, closet and bathroom," according to the report from the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Saget's left arm was across his chest and his right arm was resting on his bed when deputies and paramedics arrived Sunday at his room at the Ritz Carlton in Orlando and pronounced him dead, the report said.

Saget had been scheduled to check out of his room on Sunday, and when family members were unable to get in touch with him, they contacted the hotel's security team, which sent a security officer to his room, the report said.

When the security officer, Jody Lee Harrison, entered the room, all the lights were off. He found Saget on the bed and cold to the touch, Harrison told deputies, according to the report.

Actor and comedian Bob Saget, who was found dead in his Orlando, Fla., hotel room last month, died as a result of head trauma, according to a statement from his family.

"The authorities have determined that Bob passed from head trauma," the Saget family said in a statement published by People. "They have concluded that he accidentally hit the back of his head on something, thought nothing of it and went to sleep. No drugs or alcohol were involved."

there's a condition called an epidural hematoma after a head trauma you feel normal for a few hours until the bleed bursts an artery in your brain and then game over. RIP :frown:

They said he suffered a head trauma. What caused the trauma, no one knows. Hope it wasn't foul play

From how the officials and family are speaking I'm imagining an accident like he fell in the shower or something. :frown:

he was 6' 4" too could've been like laid down on his bed too quick and hit the back on the headboard or wall or something random like that. sad.

From how the officials and family are speaking I'm imagining an accident like he fell in the shower or something. :frown:

he was 6' 4" too could've been like laid down on his bed too quick and hit the back on the headboard or wall or something random like that. sad.
That's ****ing terrifying because I've misjudged lying down on a new/different bed and hit my head before. ****.

There are certain celebrity deaths where I think, "goddammit, the world is just better with that person in it". Bob Saget is one of those. This one was such a bummer. I put it up there with the likes of Joan Rivers, Bill Paxton, etc. Just unfairly taken from us due to random circumstances (Rivers and Paxton were due to complications from surgery).

Mannnnn, that’s super creepy. I remember when I was in my 20s I was trying to be cool and slide across a slip n slide on my feet and just completely biffed it. Straight washed my feet from underneath me and smacked the ever living **** outta the back of my head. From my POV I jumped right up to walk the shame off and all my buddies were just staring at me. Apparently I was out cold for a min and they were all just standing there. Felt super sleepy the rest of the day and just went to bed later that night. Crazy to think that could have killed me. RIP Bob, was just listening to you a few weeks before the news on Bill Burr’s podcast. Grew up watching Full House, so crazy seeing so many people I watched growing up passing away.

I've had two concussions, both snowboarding. the experience is what it is but fast forwarding to my point the first time the doctor casually says "dont make him fall asleep becuase itll become a coma instantly then we'll have a problem". that was my brothers job at the hospital.

something small could end up being life altering folks. :frown:

Damn that's sad. Said he hit his head and thought nothing and just went to sleep. Probably had a concussion, in which case, going to sleep is the last thing you want to do. His brain probably continued to swell. Man I feel for his fam. So glad no drugs or substances were involved to disparage his name.

I've had two concussions, both snowboarding. the experience is what it is but fast forwarding to my point the first time the doctor casually says "dont make him fall asleep becuase itll become a coma instantly then we'll have a problem". that was my brothers job at the hospital.

something small could end up being life altering folks. :frown:
Yup. That's how Liam neeson's wife died. Went skiing. Hit her head. Slept it off. Never woke up :smh:

She went to the hospital tho which was weird. Are they not able to stop it once it happens?

I just looked her up her case she refused treatment at first but went to the hospital 4 hours later after a severe headache and it was too late at that point :frown:

Back
Top Bottom