Bobbito Air Forces in the Urea still? First Series

Does anybody know if any of the first series of the Bobbito Air Forces still availble in any of the area stores? I see a pair online but rather cop locally. Thanks in advance.

STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Downtown Locker Room in Richmond (Broad Street) had the last two releases in there for sale last time I went.

Check with that location, and they can have it sent to your "urea" store.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Smooth way of finding out who is going to have the new jawns...
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Well played

My-T.
LISTEN TO THE KIRKOUT HOUR LIVE!
THURSDAYS 5-7PM EST
WWW.XTSR.ORG
WWW.SMOKINGSECTION.NET
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BONEYSTARKS

Thanks EOH, they are going to ship it to the nearest DTLR. The customer service was on point too. My Tsharp I need the new Bobbitos(red,blue and wheat) in my life so I basically killed two birds with one stone.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

"tactusjack,"

My sincere pleasure. Just hit me on ezbox next time. I'm more than a cool sneaker nick name (MESSAGE!!!!!!).

If you know me, I only make recommendations when things are the way they SHOULD :wink:
wink.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

I will def contact you next time EOH. I dont know about yall but I am really looking forward to the second series. They are probably best air forces this year.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

As me and "shuman15" bka "KING" discussed on Sunday...

There is NOTHING better than a clean, basic, simple AF1. Bobbito bringing it back. Kudos to him.

All these forces with the pictures, bells, and whistles... smh.

Eyes. Don't think ur gonna come up here and grab every pair in WEST BALTIMORE.
Another one bites the dust!

"Willis03,"

Aiiiiight Avon. lol. Fortunately, I won't have to make an appearance or trip unless I want to.

Bobbitos in West Bmore?!?!

After further research....

If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Back
Top Bottom