Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

Dude, Bobbito BRUNG IT with these ..

All three of those will be copped, please someone hit us with a release date and retail.
TEAM NJ NETS
The most dangerous team in the east.​
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea I'm your new step-dad​

Can't stand af's....they all look like high heels.
:x
sick.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
|I
tired.gif

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
wow them wheats are dumb hot might be my first pair of his if i could get em:.

ill hopefully be getting both of the highs now that i know where to get these from around where i live. they have a premium leather so i think itll be safe to say retail will be between $125-$175.
I put 70(3)14 on my back...

Wheats are incredible!!!!! Those and the Blues are a must.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

All 3 pairs are awesome especially the Wheat! MUST GET!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Email Me ]  [eBay Store ]  [ eBay Auctions ]  [eBay Feedbacks ]  [AIM ]

For Sell: AM1 Sunrise US7-12 | AM90 HUFQUAKE US7.5-9.5 & 10.5 | Dunk Low SB Coral Snake US8.5-12

AM1 U BREATHE 3M HOLD TIGHT US7.5, 8.5-9 | AM90 Sunrise US7-13 | JORDAN 1 XQ CHINA US8, 9-9.5

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote:
nice, except for that strap.
"Team Photoshop, Step up your layers!!!"

"We are dominant in the world because of our culture, We can control the way people think and talk and dance, and that is how I define power."
-spike lee

Blue ones are DOPE. Copped depending on price and availability.
TEAM PLATANO​
*enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 *​
*NachoBroadway * KayGeeDaGr8 * lawless2387 * HuddyHoliday * KayGeeDaGr8 * AkademiksStyle * DominicanCabeza *​
*14dayPolicy * BabyIverson03 * goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO*​

Not a fan of all highs but I need those in my life when they drop. I loved the bobbitos that dropped this year.
" I Only Fear GOD, Know The Weapons Of The Weak, The Weakness Of The Heart And Never Fall Asleep..... "

man they need to put him on the team lol
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

I haven't bought a pair of airs in years. how hard will those wheats be to find.
Washington Wizards

The red pair is straight crack on rubber. I'll be on the lookout for those, and pending whole pics of the wheats, both will be copped.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

I like the red hi's more than the blue's.....thanks for the pics
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Back
Top Bottom