Bobbito Winter Pack Air Force Ones

Source " NiceKicks.com

Bobbito gave us a sneak preview of his upcoming high top Air Force Ones this week. One pair he didnt show was part of the Bobbito Winter Pack Air Force Ones which were on display at an Air Force 1 event in Milan this past weekend. When we sat down with Boogie Bob, he told us that two of the kicks were ones you could wear with a ton of different outfits and after seeing them we agree.

The Winter Pack Air Force Ones are scheduled to release on December 1st while the Bobbito Puerto Rico Pack Air Force Ones will drop November 17th. No word yet on the retail price of the shoes, but whatever it is, its worth it. From what we have heard, these will not be available to many doors - just those who received the first Bobbito. In other words, the entire South needs to start migrating to Houston to line up outside of Premium Goods. More pics after the jump provided by LAMJC.

2i0qb2w.jpg
[/url]

5etxeu.jpg
[/url]
Reppin [CHI]

I can see the demand for the wheats being off the chart.....

Premium Goods with another exclusive....
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

first ones arent bad.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

The Wheats are SICKKKKKKKKKKK

I need at least 5 pairs.................call me crazy

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Email Me ]  [eBay Store ]  [ eBay Auctions ]  [eBay Feedbacks ]  [AIM ]

For Sell: AM1 Sunrise US7-12 | AM90 HUFQUAKE US7.5-9.5 & 10.5 | Dunk Low SB Coral Snake US8.5-12

AM1 U BREATHE 3M HOLD TIGHT US7.5, 8.5-9 | AM90 Sunrise US7-13 | JORDAN 1 XQ CHINA US8, 9-9.5

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So these will be at the same stores that carried the lows?
"Simplicity provides a fine line between elegance and plainness"- LL Cool J

Quote:
So these will be at the same stores that carried the lows?

Thats what I read...They should be a quickstrike relase to urban accounts only. It was weird cuz the first three were only available at urban accounts and didnt even get released to the Tier0 accounts here in the bay(huf/nort)

wheats will be copped without hesitation

All I picked up from that is that I'll be paying out the @#%$ for these. Or I won't be able to get them at all. Sweet.
P - F U N K​

I'd buy both in a heart beat. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAMMUSICFORUM
"I am limelight, Blueprint, 5 Mics/ Go get his rhyme like, shoulda been signed twice."

green/brown > wheat

Looks like the wheat pair has the same canvas side panel. If they were truly "winter" they would have lost the toe perfs, but they're still some of the best AF1s to come out in a LONG time. Bravo, Bobbito.

does anyone know how hard was it to get the first bobbitos in premiumgoods. houston??
cause i recently moved to this area and wanna know how bad the hype was out here...
but those wheats are straight fire.. hopefully copped...

Who needs Premium Goods when you got R.sole in Memphis, TN. We got the first Bobbitos and still got some left...so we should be getting the Hi's too. The number to the store is 901-761-1230.
M1dnight's here Like the sun dont rise
Team Poop​
Where Number 2 Is Always Better Than Number 1​

Wheats are :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

IMO, both pairs look to be off the chart in terms of color and quality... this is one of the few AF1 highs that i like... but i think it's a must cop for the brown/greens, wheats, and reds
WTB: Air Max 97 Kashima Antlers Edition Sz 10-10.5

Back
Top Bottom