Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

Banks a fool for that, he coulda gotta easy check.

Jahlil Beats and Hov happy as hell though.

Last edited:
You know banks dont know how to eat with out fif spoon feeding him
mean.gif
should be common knowledge by now
I am almost certain that 50 has barked on him about this

What can Banks really be blamed for though? People have taken beats and made them into hotter songs before this. 

What can Banks really be blamed for though? People have taken beats and made them into hotter songs before this.

It has nothing to do with taking beats, banks is just a terrible business man, im sure bobby got notice of the instrumental by listening to the banks tape, banks couldve set something up to get on the remix

That song this dude got out by the way is trash. Typical **** over a hot yet old beat.

Every time I see kid kid, I remember that line wayne spit "Ya'll lil busters just a tax write off"

Lol @ this Computers track.

This **** is a COMPLETE rip off of Chicago. Lil ****** even using the same lingo

Lol @ this Computers track.

This **** is a COMPLETE rip off of Chicago. Lil ****** even using the same lingo
Shut up, riverdale flocka was saying it before them, and before him was stacks. Rap is one of the most repetitive genres, drill is chicago trap music, trap music is down south dope boy rap. Dope boy rap is up north gangsta rap, gangsta rap is west coast drill. the cycle will go on and on about people countin hundreds an shootin people. So everyone is copying everyone

Back
Top Bottom