Bodega Owner Stabs Man After He Confronts Store Owner For Snatching Chips From His Daughter

The GF stabbed the owner, then went home to get her man to come back to the store cuz she was embarassed her card declined? And dude cornered and attacked the old man?

Should press charges against the woman too

Free the owner 🤷‍♂️

The GF stabbed the owner, then went home to get her man to come back to the store cuz she was embarassed her card declined? And dude cornered and attacked the old man?

Should press charges against the woman too

Free the owner 🤷‍♂️

Nah apparently the bodega owner snatched the chips out his step daughter (?) / girl he was dating's daughter hand cause her EBT declined.

She goes home, gets dude and he comes back confronts and shoves bodega owner and then what happens in video ensues.

Edit: yea she stabbed him after the fact while owner and her BF were fighting

Last edited:
Nah apparently the bodega owner snatched the chips out his step daughter (?) / girl he was dating's daughter hand cause her EBT declined.

She goes home, gets dude and he comes back confronts and shoves bodega owner and then what happens in video ensues.
Oh so she stabbed him during the fight then? I read somewhere said she stabbed him. Guess while they were fighting

I see both sides but damn. It’s just chips. Should’ve just let her get the chips on the house and keep it moving

I see both sides but damn. It’s just chips. Should’ve just let her get the chips on the house and keep it moving
Same could be said for oh girl.. should've just kept it moving but she literally came back to escalate the situation. Sucks dude died over a bag of chips but in the same light he thought he was gangsta picking on an older man and paid the price.

Self defense imo

The video itself has me more sympathetic towards the owner, and the more I read about the backstory the more sympathetic I get. Free Jose Alba.

Just sucks that this is being used as cannon fodder for Lee Zeldin.

There is no both sides to this. He tried to bully and threaten an old man and got his. My family owned a store for a long time and you do not cross that side with good intentions. those chips aren't theirs, nothing in that store is theirs. you didn't buy it? leave. the entitlement of that couple and anyone both sides'ing this are disgusting. If you have an issue with how you were treated as a customer there's yelp and google reviews. take it there.

Going over the counter is WILD but grabbing up the employee / Owner :stoneface: :wow:

What's the best case after that you avoid getting arrested

There is no both sides to this. He tried to bully and threaten an old man and got his. My family owned a store for a long time and you do not cross that side with good intentions. those chips aren't theirs, nothing in that store is theirs. you didn't buy it? leave. the entitlement of that couple and anyone both sides'ing this are disgusting. If you have an issue with how you were treated as a customer there's yelp and google reviews. take it there.
why cant she have the chips on the house though?

I didn't know there were still bodegas in nyc where you can get on the other side of the counter.

Back
Top Bottom