Bodies Left for Years At Empty Funeral Home

Joined Mar 22, 2004
wow.real disturbing. why not track down the owner with the law instead of for an interview im sure theres charges they can slap on him!

Joined May 27, 2004
Why would that dude say "Everything happens for a reason". I swear people will find any reason to say that
, what reason could there possibly have been for leaving dead bodies in an emptyfuneral home.

*Side note* Why did a white castle bbq pork sliders add pop up on that video, joint made my stomach turn in knots
. Associating bbq pork sliders with dead bodies

Joined Sep 28, 2005
i was kinda hoping they would show the bodies...i didn't realise it was an actualy newscast at first...

Joined Jun 26, 2005
Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Gary takes another L

Not really I just felt like saying that.
- no really. Gary been taking L's

- oh and "god's going to make everything alright" @%+% outta here.....

Joined Apr 1, 2009
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i was kinda hoping they would show the bodies...i didn't realise it was an actualy newscast at first...
Necropheliac?

My question is (and maybe I missed it) what happened at the funerals? How did the families bury empty caskets?

Joined Jul 22, 2006
thats horrible...

and did anyone else notice that the people being interviewed were on the right speakers & the new dude on the left?

Joined Jun 4, 2008
Originally Posted by sunny559

thats horrible...

and did anyone else notice that the people being interviewed were on the right speakers & the new dude on the left?
yup

Joined Dec 18, 2005
Originally Posted by sunny559

thats horrible...

i only noticed after reading this then watching the video

Joined Sep 28, 2004
Originally Posted by bryanne2210

Where were the families ?
im guessing they had caskets buried with noone inside.. inside those bodies were hidden in the back... Then again, thats to say all 4 of thosewere closed casket services

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now