Bodies Left for Years At Empty Funeral Home

btk

Bodies Left for Years At Empty Funeral Home
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

wow.real disturbing. why not track down the owner with the law instead of for an interview im sure theres charges they can slap on him!

Why would that dude say "Everything happens for a reason". I swear people will find any reason to say that
smh.gif
, what reason could there possibly have been for leaving dead bodies in an emptyfuneral home.

*Side note* Why did a white castle bbq pork sliders add pop up on that video, joint made my stomach turn in knots
laugh.gif
. Associating bbq pork sliders with dead bodies
sick.gif

i was kinda hoping they would show the bodies...i didn't realise it was an actualy newscast at first...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Gary takes another L

Not really I just felt like saying that.

- no really. Gary been taking L's

- oh and "god's going to make everything alright" @%+% outta here.....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i was kinda hoping they would show the bodies...i didn't realise it was an actualy newscast at first...
Necropheliac?
sick.gif

My question is (and maybe I missed it) what happened at the funerals? How did the families bury empty caskets?

thats horrible...

and did anyone else notice that the people being interviewed were on the right speakers & the new dude on the left?

Originally Posted by sunny559

thats horrible...

and did anyone else notice that the people being interviewed were on the right speakers & the new dude on the left?

yup

Originally Posted by sunny559

thats horrible...

i only noticed after reading this then watching the video

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

Where were the families ?
im guessing they had caskets buried with noone inside.. inside those bodies were hidden in the back... Then again, thats to say all 4 of thosewere closed casket services

Back
Top Bottom