Bonchon Chicken: the best fried chicken i've ever tasted....

28vuiao.jpg

No oily saucy mess on my fingers, extra crispy till the next day, and the side dishes complement the chicken nicely.....

Definitely worth the 1-2 hour wait each time!

Popeyes became non-existent after Bonchon is introduced to me, my family and friends.

pimp.gif

Kyochon is the truth too! I haven't tasted BonChon yet but if it's anything lie Kyochon it's worth trying.

Yes I love this place! I haven't eaten there in a while, but their chicken is always on point. The one by us is called Mad For Chicken now though. Think I'm gonna stop by there later this week.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

1-2 hr wait?

I know....thats the only thing about them. Generally monday-thursday i call in 1 hour before, friday and weekend i call 2 hours before....its always the wait that gets to me!

Yea i always call in for pick up....lol never dined there. Wonder how long it'd take 'em!

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Yea i always call in for pick up....lol never dined there. Wonder how long it'd take 'em!

i've eaten at the one in Annandale. took about 45 minutes to make. not too bad. But i usually call in and just eat it there, cuz i can't wait to drive back home and eat it there. 

i've been wanting to try it.
i passed by it in the city once and it didn't look full at all.

i wouldn't wait an hour or two just for some damn chicken.

bonchon is the truth. but around here we don't have to wait any longer than 15-20 minutes when dining in.

Back
Top Bottom